Worried

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

“Hello? Babe?” Donghae asked as he waved his hand in front of Min Young’s face.

“Hmm?” Min Young said as she realized that Donghae was calling her.

“Are you alright? You haven’t touched your food yet,” he informed her.

 

Donghae and Min Young were having dinner in a small restaurant. Vanness was with Teddy, working on his album.

 

“Ah, ne oppa, I’m fine,” she said as she ate a piece of meat, trying to convince Donghae that’s nothing’s wrong.

 

Donghae placed his utensils down and looked at Min Young.

 

“Obviously, something’s not right. Come on, tell me, what’s wrong,” he tried to convince her into talking to him about her problem.

 

Since last night, after Vanness told Min Young that he has a girlfriend, she was ecstatic about the news. But it bothered her that JuRin isn’t the one her brother was referring to.

 

“Last night, Vanness oppa told me that he has a girlfriend already,” she started.

“And? Aren’t you happy for him?” Donghae asked as he began to eat again.

“I am happy for him. It’s just that I was expecting that his girlfriend would be JuRin unnie,” she said as she poked her meat.

“JuRin noona? She likes hyung, right?” he asked.

“Mmm hmm,” Min Young nodded. “JuRin unnie decided to follow oppa in Taiwan and she said that she’ll confess to him there, but it didn’t happen,” she told him.

“So if it’s not JuRin noona then who is hyung’s girlfriend?” he asked.

“He said her name’s Ashley Cheo,” she said.

“And I’m sensing that you don’t like this Ashley,” he said.

“It’s not that I don’t like her oppa. I just thought that Vanness oppa and JuRin unnie will end up together. And I’m worried about unnie. She hasn’t told me anything about what happened. What’s worse is that I haven’t seen her yet,” she said, panicking.

 

“Babe, calm down, alright. Maybe noona didn’t have the chance to confess to hyung or maybe she told hyung about her feeling for him but he rejected it so she’s trying to stay as far as possible from him for her to heal,” he said as he held her hand.

“You think so oppa?” she asked.

“We don’t know. But I’m sure noona’s doing fine,” he said as gave her a warm smile.

 

*end of narrator’s POV*

 

*JuRin’s POV*

 

“I can’t surpress my feeling any longer. I have to tell him that I love him. No matter what happens. Even he rejects me. Even if he has a girlfriend,”I thought to myself as I stood in my hotel room’s balcony.

 

It has been months since I last saw him. I followed him here in Taiwan but I didn’t have the chance to confess to him.

 

“Min Young-ah, unnie is sorry for not being strong. I’ll be back Min Young-ah,”

 

*end of JuRin’s POV*

 

A WEEK AFTER

 

*???’s POV*

 

It’s time to get you out of the way,I thought to myself as I grab my luggage and went out of the airport.

 

*end of ???’s POV*

 

~●♥●~