I'm Happy For You

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Because I’m A Woman – KISS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmavSxEugkA&feature=related

 

~●♥●~

 

*Eunhyuk’s POV*

 

I went home after Leeteuk hyung went home. I entered our dorm and went to my room to change. I then went to the kitchen to drink some water. When I opened our refrigerator, I noticed the cans of beer, 3 cans were missing. We usually don’t drink when we have a scheduled activity the next day. We don’t even drink alone. All of the members were at Min Young’s house.

 

Who could it be?I thought. Leeteuk hyung.

 

I grabbed a bottle of water and went to hyung’s room. He wasn’t there nor was Donghae. There’s only one place where he would go.

 

I went to the rooftop and I was right. There he is, sitting on the ground. I approached him and he was eyes were red, still crying. I looked at cans of beer and it was all empty. Hyung saw me.

 

“Oh! Eunhyuk-ah! You’re *hiccup* here!” he said as he tried to stand up.

“Hyung. Why are you drunk?” I asked him as I tried to help him.

“Hyung’s *hiccup* hurt,” Leeteuk said as he was holding on to me.

 

I looked at the cans again. Hyung is usually a good drinker. He easily gets drunk only when he’s sad or depressed. I helped him go back to our dorm and we went inside his room. He automatically went to his bed and lay down.

 

“What happened hyung?” I asked him as I sat on Donghae’s bed.

He stared at the ceiling for a while before he answered me.

“Min *hiccup* Young,” he said

“Min Young did what?” I asked him confused.

“Donghae confessed *hiccup* to her,” he said.

“Hyung, we already know that Donghae has feelings for her, too. That’s not..” but he cut me off.

“He is going *hiccup* to ask her to be *hiccup* his *hiccup* girlfriend,” he said.

I couldn’t answer anymore. That shocked me.

“It hurts, right Eunhyuk?” he asked me. I just looked at him. Tears started to fall again from his eyes.

“We lost by a total knock-out,” he said as he punched himself softly on the face. Soon, he closed his eyes and went to sleep. I covered him with his blanket and he murmured Min Young’s name.

 

As soon as I left hyung’s room, all of the members came home but Donghae was no where to be found. I guess Donghae and Min Young is a couple now.

 

“Eunhyuk-ah! You went home already?” Heechul hyung asked me.

“Ne,” I said softly.

“Are you alright?” Kang-In hyung asked.

“I’m fine,” I answered him in a whispher.

“Have you seen Donghae? We were looking for him for 30 mins. already but he’s nowhere to be found. All of Min Young’s visitors already left,” Hankyung hyung said.

“Molla. I don’t know where he was. We weren’t together the whole night,” I told half of the truth. I didn’t tell them anything about Min Young and Donghae.

“I’ll go to sleep now,” I told them and immediately went to my room and locked it.

I sat on my bed and rubbed my face in frustration. Tears were now threatening to fall from my eyes. Then I noticed my phone was blinking and vibrating continuously. Someone’s calling me. It’s Min Young. It took me a while to answer it.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

“Oppa! It’s me! Min Young!” she said excitedly on the other line. God, I love to hear her voice.

“Oh hey! I didn’t get to talk to you tonight,” I said.

“Mianhe oppa. Something was up,” she said.

“Waeyo? What is it?” I asked her. I knew what she was going to tell me.

“I have to tell you something oppa,” she said giggling.

“Go ahead,” I told her.

“Uhmm..it’s Donghae oppa. He asked me to be his girlfriend,” she said. Then it’s true.

“Really? And?” I asked her, trying my best to be enthusiastic.

“I told him yes,” she said. It was a heartbreaking moment when she said that. I felt my heart shatter into pieces.

“Congratulations Min Young-ah” I said softly.

“Oppa, why do you seem to be sad? Aren’t you happy for me?” she asked sadly.

“Aniyo. It’s not that. I just don’t feel good at the moment,” I lied to her. I actually wanted to confess to her about my feelings. I can no longer keep it to myself!

“Omo! Oppa! Mianhe! I didn’t think you were resting. I shouldn’t have called you. Chungmal mianhe oppa! I should go now. You should rest. Annyong!” she said on the phone.

“Min Young! Chakaman!” I shouted on the phone.

“Wae oppa?” she asked.

Come on Lee Hyuk Jae! Tell her! Tell her now that you like her! That you love her! That she shouldn’t be with Donghae! That she should be with you! Tell her!

 

“I..I..”

“You’re what oppa?”

 

There was a long silence.

 

“I’m happy for you,” I told her. I couldn’t tell her. I had no guts to tell her my feelings.

“Kamsahamnida oppa! You better rest! Annyong!” she said and dead line was heard on my phone.

 

If you’re happy with Donghae then I’m happy for you Min Young. But that wouldn’t change the fact that I’m in love with you.

 

~●♥●~