Deal!

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

*Narrator’s POV*

 

“Aish oppa! You didn’t need to scare us like that!” Min Young said as she slapped Donghae’s chest.

“But then you might refuse our offer since you don’t like being under the limelight,” Donghae reasoned.

“But oppa, we’ll just be back-up dancers for your performance. It’s different from training to be an idol,” Min Young said.

“But it’s not like any other performance,” Yesung said.

“Mwoh?” Min Gi asked.

“We’re asking you guys to be our dancers for our 3rd concert,” Kang In said.

“Mwoh?!” the girls exclaimed as they stood up from where they were sitting.

“Why didn’t you tell us sooner?!” Ha Rin asked.

“Because we’re afraid your reactions will be like that,” Siwon pointed out.

“I don’t know, oppa,” Min Young said, unsure, to Donghae who was still sitting.

“Please Min Young. Please do this for us?” Leeteuk spoke. Min Young looked at him, surprised. This was the first time; again, he spoke to her. She couldn’t remember when the last time he spoke to her was. She looked at their faces, one by one and then back to Leeteuk who was looking at her still.

“Fine,” Min Young said and the erupted into cheers. For some reasons, she doesn’t know why she agreed when Leeteuk was the one who begged.

“Thanks babe,” Donghae said as he stood up and hugged Min Young and kissed her cheek.

 

After signing some papers for the concert, they all went out to eat lunch in a restaurant. After eating, Min Young and her friends decided to go home. When Min Young reached home, she found her brother talking to someone on his phone.

 

Alright thanks. She’s home already. I’ll go talk to her,” Vanness said and hung up the phone.

Hey,” Min Young said as she dropped her bag on the sofa and took a seat.

Hey baby girl,” Vanness said as he kissed her forehead and took a seat beside her.

Who was that?” Min Young asked.

It was one of my producers. He wanted me to go back to Taiwan soon for my upcoming album,” he said.

Oh really? That’s good news!” she said excitedly.

Yeah, thanks. But listen, I need to go there in a few days. I’ll be living you here for 6 months or so,” he said softly.

Is that so? Don’t worry oppa. I’ll be fine,” Min Young assured him.

Are you sure? I mean, you could come with me,” Vanness suggested.

Yeah, about that. I actually can’t oppa. Super Junior asked me and my friends to be their back-up dancers for their upcoming concert,” Min Young exclaimed.

Really? But I thought you don’t like the limelight?” Vanness asked.

Oppa, I’ll just be their dancer. I’m not there to be a trainee to be an idol,” Min Young said.

So you have to leave your work at the school?” he asked and Min Young nodded.

I can’t believe I’m leaving you again. But please keep in mind that whatever happens, stay AWAY from the bed,” he said emphasizing the word “away”. Min Young perfectly knew what he meant. Donghae and Min Young in a bed is a definite NO.

Do we have to go back to that topic again?” she whined.

Just promise! That’s the only way I can assure that I can leave you here!” he said.

Fine! Deal!” she said. Vanness offered his pinky finger and she gladly laced her pinky to his own.

You’re crazy you know that?” Min Young said.

If I’m crazy then you’re crazy, too. We have the same DNA remember?” he said as he chuckled.

Whatever, oppa” she said as she stuck out her tongue.

Vanness laughed at her childishness and ruffled her hair.

Yah! Don’t do that!” she said.

I’ll miss you,” he said warmly.

I’ll miss you, too, oppa,” she replied back and hugged him tightly.

 

~●♥●~