Being Obvious

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Sorry for the short chapter. :(

 

Heaven – Big Bang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqO1cZDI_X0

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

Vanness left for Taiwan after a few days and rehearsals for Super Show 3 has started already. Since they would be expending with new people more, Min Young, Donghae and their friends became careful of their words and actions to not mention the relationship between Min Young and Donghae.

 

But the couple couldn’t help to stay beside each other. Every time the other dancers or choreographers would ask if they’re dating, they would simply say, “We’re just close friends.”

 

This annoyed Leeteuk. Donghae just came from the wash room and was about to go back to the dance studio when Leeteuk grabbed his arm and led him to the far end of the hallway.

 

“Hyung wae?” Donghae asked.

‘What do you mean why?! We have agreed that we’ll be careful with our actions but you guys are being so obvious!” Leeteuk whisphered angrily.

“Hyung, they all know that we’re just close friends,” Donghae simply said.

“Yeah, but we couldn’t control them if they started on gossiping about you two when we turn our backs!” Leeteuk argued.

“Then that would be our problem!” Donghae argued back.

“Donghae-yah! If that becomes your problem, that would be my problem, too! It’s my responsibility to protect my dongsaengdeul! And that includes the both of you!” Leeteuk said.

 “You know what, you’re just jealous because I have Min Young and you don’t. I get to spend a lot of time with her and you don’t,” Donghae said.

“So what if I’m jealous! I’m not the one concerned here, Donghae. Min Young is! If the news about you guys dating comes out then our fans would definitely attack her and I’m worried about that!” Leeteuk shouted.

“Then I’ll protect her! I wouldn’t let anyone lay one finger on her or even let anyone touch a single strand of her hair!” Donghae shouted back.

 

Both guys glared at each other while breathing heavily after shouting at each other.

 

And I want to protect her, too,” Leeteuk thought.

“Fine. But just be careful,” he advised.

“I know what I’m doing,” Donghae said and he left Leeteuk.

 

~●♥●~