Eunhyuk's Confession

Living The Celebrity Life

Now we can't let Eunhyuk keep his feelings to himself, don't we? We should hear him out. Kekeke~

 

In Your Smile – SS501

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjvMRH1jlas

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

While Donghae went to the wash room, Min Young went to the company’s canteen to buy some snacks. She was about to pay at the cashier when a hand appeared, holding some cash. When she looked at the owner of that hand, she saw Eunhyuk.

 

“Oh, oppa!” she said.

“Here’s your change,” the girl behind the cashier said.

“Oppa, you don’t have to pay for it. I have my money with me,” she said as she showed him her cash.

“Kwenchana, I wanted to,” he said with a smile.

“Please oppa, take this,” she said as she offered her money to him.

“Aniyo, it’s okay,” he said. Eunhyuk grabbed Min Young’s plastic bag and left the canteen with Min Young following him. He led her to the building’s balcony.

 

“Waah! It’s so beautiful our here!” she said as she admired the view. She sat at one of the seats and Eunhyuk sat beside her and brought out the snacks. He opened one power juice drink and offered it to her.

“You need some energy,” he said.

“Komawo oppa,” she said as she gladly took the bottle. Eunhyuk stared at her.

“Waeyo? Is there something on my face?” she asked.

“Aniyo. I was just thinking,” he said as he shifted his eyes away from her.

“And what is on my best friend’s mind?” she asked as she leaned closer to him and he chuckled. When he looked at her again, their faces were just 2 inches apart. They stayed like that for a minute or so, and then Min Young looked away and leaned back to her seat. Eunhyuk chuckled again.

“I was just thinking how lucky Donghae is to have my best friend,” he simply said as he leaned back to his seat.

“Really?” she asked and he nodded.

“Any guy would be lucky to have you,” he said and Min Young smiled.

“Kamsahamnida oppa,” she said blushing.

 

Eunhyuk couldn’t help it anymore. He could no longer hold on to his feelings. He went closer to Min Young, held her hand and took a deep breath.

 

“Min Young-ah, I know you love Donghae and I know how much he loves you, too, but please forgive me for what I’m about to tell you,” he said.

For a while, Min Young stopped breathing.

Did Donghae oppa and Jessica unnie came back together?” she thought.

“I-I-I’m inlove with you,” he said. “I like you since the first time I met you,” he continued.

Min Young began to breathe normally but she felt that her heart stopped beating for a while.

“Do you remember the night when I texted you and we became best friends?” he asked and Min Young nodded.

“I was talking about Donghae and Jessica-ssi’s relationship. I wanted to tell you about it but I couldn’t. I don’t want to see you sad or hurt because it’ll hurt me,” he began.

“When I met you at the concert, I was glad when you said I was one of your favorites and thought I had a chance with you but I guess I was wrong,” he said sadly

“But since you’re happy with him then I’m happy for you. Well, at least I try to,” he finished.

“Oppa..” she said in a sad tone

“Why are you sad?” he asked smiling.

“I feel bad because I feel like I hurt you,” she said pouting.

“Aniyo. Well I am hurt but you didn’t know so it’s not your fault,” he assured her.

“But isn’t it going to be awkward, now that you have confessed to me?” she asked.

“Well, I just wanted to let this feeling out of my chest but we can still stay as best friends. I wasn’t expecting for you to say something about it. Telling you is fine with me. And I could be of big help! If you have something to ask about Donghae or you have a problem with him, then you could ask me!” he said.

 

Min Young looked at him and smiled.

“Why are you smiling like that?” he asked.

“You’re an amazing person, you know that?” she asked. “You confess your feelings, accept reality and not expect anything in return,” she continued.

“I wasn’t really expecting anything in return. I just wanted you to know about my feelings for you. I love you but you don’t have to love me back,” he said.

“Pabo,” she said as she punched him softly by the arm, “I love you, too, you know. As my best friend,” she finished and hugged him.

“Komawo,” he said and hugged her back.

“Kaja, we should go back before Donghae builds a search patrol to look for you,” he said as he stood up and went inside the building.

“A search patrol?!” she asked him while they walked towards the elevator.

“He’s a protective freak,” Eunhyuk said as they went inside the elevator and pressed the button for the 9th floor.

Aigoo! Just like Vanness oppa!” she thought as the doors of the elevator closed.

 

When they reached the dance studio, Donghae was already there practicing one of their choreographies.

“Guys, we have a little problem,” one of their choreoghraphers announced.

“What is it hyung?” Ryeowook asked.

“There’s only one song that need to be choreographed. And that’s Eunhyuk and Donghae’s composition,” the choreographer said.

“What wrong with the choreography?” Donghae asked.

“There’s no problem with that. What we need is one female dancer,” the choreographer announced.

“Who can do it?” Shindong asked.

“Min Young could,” Eunhyuk immediately suggested.

“Me?” Min Young pointed to herself.

 

~●♥●~