The Press Conference

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

Vanness, Min Young and company entered a room full of reporters and few fans. As soon as Vanness and Min Young went in front and sat down, reporters began to take pictures. Not being used to this nature, Min Young squinted her eyes as the flashes of lights were blinding her. Vanness noticed her discomfort and slightly covered Min Young eyes with his hand while his other hand was squeezing Min Young’s hand to assure her everything was fine. He asked the reporters to stop taking pictures for a while so the conference could start. Everyone went silent as Vanness switched the microphone on.

 

“First of all, I would like to thank all of the reporters for giving us this chance to tell what’s really going on with my life right now and to my fans who are here to show their support,” he started.

 

“In the past few weeks, I left Taiwan and went here to South Korea for a very big reason. Before I became an artist, I’ve been searching for someone. She has been a part of my life ever since. I’ve been looking for my sister for almost eighteen years. We got separated when she was born. This is the reason why I disappear suddenly. It’s not because I got married or I was on drugs. I was searching for my sister and I would like to introduce her to all of you. My baby girl, Shin Min Young,” he said.

 

Min Young stood up and bowed 90 degrees then she sat down again. “Questions will now be entertained,” Vanness said.

 

“Why were you guys separated?” a female reporter asked.

 

“It is something personal and we would like it if you respect our privacy on that part,” he said.

 

“How come your surnames are different?” another female asked.

 

“It’s not different. We’re actually half Korean-half Taiwanese. Wu in Korean is Shin and Shin in Mandarin is Wu [A/N: I’m 100% sure this is not true. Haha!]. I was born in Taiwan and she was born here in Korea. I decided to use Wu as my surname since I was in Taiwan,” he explained.

 

“Min Young-ssi, some of your schoolmates said that you paid Vanness to act as your brother, is this true?” a male reporter asked Min Young.

 

“A-a-aniyo. I didn’t even have any idea I had a brother. Even I, myself was shocked when I learned about the truth. I’ve been living all by myself after my aunt, who took care of me for 16 years, died and she didn’t mention anything about me having a brother,” she said truthfully.

 

The question made Vanness mad but he controlled it when Min Young suddenly answered.

 

“One last question! It’s obvious that you’re brother is an international artist. Do you have any plans on following his foot steps?” the same male reporter asked.

 

“I don’t have any plans yet. Though I’m majoring in music and drama at school but it would be nice if I became an artist, too. But that idea hasn’t crossed my mind yet,” she said.

 

Vanness was sure that the reporters would ask stupid questions next so he ended the conference.

 

“It was nice of all to see you here and accept our request for this conference. We would like to request for some privacy right now since Min Young is not used to this nature. If possible, please stop following her around and stalking her. She’s still going to school and I’m sure she wants a normal life right now. Please grant this another request of ours. We’ll be leaving now. Thank you again once again,” he said and the both of them stood up, bowed 90 degrees.

 

As soon as he ended the conference, the reporters began to take dozens of pictures again and Vanness had to bring Min Young out of their sight immediately. They went out of the building and went home.

 

~●♥●~

 

 

The “REAL” story is coming up soon! :)