While I'm Gone

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Falling In Love with a Friend – Ryeowook and Beige

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pZ3Qxz9we4

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

Leeteuk was lying down on his bed, his phone on his hand while he waited for MinYoung to text back. Suddenly, his phone began to ring. He immediately answered his phone, thinking it was MinYoung who was calling.

 

“Yoboseyo?!” he said excitedly through the phone.

“Hyung!!!!” it was Donghae.

“Oh. Donghae-yah, why did you call? How’s the promotion doing?” Leeteuk asked.

“Promotions’ are going smoothly. I just wanted to check if you guys are taking care of MinYoung,” Donghae said.

“MinYoung’s doing fine, don’t worry. We always take turns on taking her out or we invite her and her friends here by the dorm,” Leeteuk informed him.

“Taking her out? Yah. No skinship, Araso?!” Donghae warned.

“Araso. When she trips and falls down on the ground and scratches her knee then we’ll just tell her to stand up by herself because you ordered for us not to touch her,” Leeteuk jonkingly assured Donghae.

“Hyung!!! That’s not what I meant!!!” Donghae whined.

“I know dongsaeng! I was just kidding,” Leeteuk chuckled and Donghae joined in.

“Hyung, while I’m gone, please take care of her for me. Protect her. I trust you,” Donghae said seriously. Leeteuk’s began to feel guilty since he wanted to take advantage of the situation, Donghae being gone and him becoming close with MinYoung.

“Ne. Listen, I have to go now,” Leeteuk said.

“Kamsahamnida hyung,” Donghae hanged up.

 

Leeteuk stared at his phone for a long time.

 

“Mianhe dongsaeng,” was all Leeteuk could say.

 

~●♥●~