I'm Not A Queenka!

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Nu ABO – f(x)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k93b1J5N_M0

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

As soon as the two boys dropped Min Young to school, people began to run towards her giving her gifts. She looks at them weirdly as if they were alien. She could hear girls asking her for her brother’s number or asking her to help them go on a date with her brother. Good thing, her friends immediately pulled her away from the crowd. They ran to their hiding place which is behind the school.

 

“What’s happening?” Min Young asked while panting.

 

“Unnie, they made you queenka of the school since you’re brother is famous,” Ha Rin said, panting too.

 

“They also made us queenkas since we’re your friends,” Min Gi added.

 

“I’m scared,” Ae Rin said.

 

“They’re making me a queenka because of my brother? What the hell?! I didn’t even wish to become a queenka!” Min Young shouted.

 

“You don’t have any choice unnie. You can’t force them to stop,” Ae Rin truthfully said.

 

Min Gi suddenly smacked Ae Rin, “you know you’re not helping.”

 

“Okay people stop. Right now we can’t do anything. Let’s just go back inside, go to our classes and let them do what they want,” Ha Rin said.

 

The four girls went back inside the campus and people began to make way as they passed by. It was driving them nuts. They were being treated like royalties by their schoolmates and they didn’t like the feeling.

 

All day long, people would stare at them and whisper things about them.

 

“I heard that Min Young paid Vanness to be her brother”

 

“She doesn’t even fit to become a queenka”

 

“It’s obvious her friends are just sticking with her so they could become queenkas too”

 

Min Young got irritated and gave them deadly glares. The girls gossiping immediately stopped and looked down.

 

Time slowly passed and Min Young got more irritated by this. Soon, school ended and the four girls rushed through the gates. Too late, it was already filled with students waiting to see Vanness pick her up. But then she noticed camera flashes and then it hit her, paparazzis from different medias came to have an interview with her. One paparazzi spotted her, “There’s Min Young!” the media ran towards her.

 

The four girls ran at the back of the campus. While running, someone was whispering through the bushes.

 

“Baby girl, it’s me! Come on! We have to go before the media catches us!” It was Vanness.

 

The four girls went through the bushes and inside the car.

 

“Whew, that was close!” Ae Rin exclaimed.

 

“I know, but why was the whole student body ran, too?” he asked.

 

“The whole school knew about unnie being your sister so they made her a queenka and made the three of us queenkas, too. They also wanted to have a glimpse of you,” Ha Rin explained.

 

“You’re a queenka of the school now?” he chuckled.

 

“I’M NOT A QUEENKA!” Min Young shouted.

 

~●♥●~