Caught!

Living The Celebrity Life

 Hot Issue - 4Minute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8Fp4b3l32A

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

Three days later, MinYoung was discharged from the hospital.

 

“Are you ready to go?” Donghae asked as he zipped MiNyoung’s bag.

“More than you know, oppa. I can’t wait to get out of here,” she was practically jumping in excitement.

“Let’s go,” Vanness held her hand while JuRin walked beside him.

 

“Are you sure you don’t have any schedules today opaa?” MiNyoung turned to Donghae.

“Ne. I asked our manage if I could have this day off,” he smiled.

 

Once they reached the ground floor, they were surprised to see a lot of people there with cameras. One man saw them by the elevator.

“Look! It’s MinYoung!” the man pointed at the elevator.

 

All at once, reporters began to take constant pictures of the four of them. Some reporters were about to make their way inside the elevator to get a quick interview with MinYoung. Terrified, Vanness pressed the close button on the elevator and went back to MinYoung’s floor.

 

“We’ve got to get security,” Vanness said with eyes wide open.

“Oppa, they’re scary,” MinYoung and JuRin said in unison.

 

Once they reached MinYoung’s floor, they immediately called for security to help them make their way out of the hospital. Once they were in the car on the way out, reporters and photographers kept on taking photos of them. Donghae had to cover MinYoung’s eyes from the blinding flashes of the cameras. This action was caught on camera.

 

“I have a feeling that we’ll need to hold a press conerence soon,” Vanness guessed.

“Me, too,” JuRin agreed nervously.

 

They were on their way home when Minyoung noticed something strange.

 

“Oppa, where are we going?” MinYoung asked as she looked at her surroundings.

“We’re going home,” Vanness looked at the rear view mirror.

“But this is not out way home,” she said.

“We’re moving out of the old house. I bought us a new one,” Vanness smiled at the rear view mirror.

“You bought a new one?” MinYoung repeated.

“The old house would only give you bad memories. It might remind you of the bad memories you had their so it’s better if we lived in a new house. It’s much safer,” Vanness explained as they reached the big gates to their new home. But in front of the gates were more reporters and photographers who were able to find out about their new home.

“Safer oppa?” JuRin asked.

“Or not,” Vanness said.

 

The couldn’t get through the mass of reporters. Vanness had to call again for security to drive away the reporters.

 

“Aigoo-yah!” MinYoung said as she went by her new bed in her new bedroom: http://midhomes.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/bedroom-ideas-huelsta.jpg

 

“Is this house okay with you?” Vanness asked as he entered the room with Donghae following him from behind. They both placed MinYoung’s bags on the ground.

“Oppa, you know you’re crazy right?” she turned to look at her brother while she lay on her bed.

“We have the same genes,” he smiled from ear to ear.

“Even if we have the same genes, I wouldn’t buy a house BIGGER than the last one! 10 bedrooms each have a bathroom?! A large pool with a mini waterfall and a huge Jacuzzi?! A huge garden?! We’re only two but we have a large kitchen and a large dining area?!” MinYoung counted through her fingers.

“Sometimes, I doubt if you’re really my brother,” she added. Vanness stared at her with wide eyes.

 

“You want a bigger one?” Vanness asked, thinking that she wanted more.

“There’s a house bigger than this?!” MinYoung asked in shock.

“Do you want a bigger one?” he asked again. Minyoung vigorously shook her head.

“No oppa! This house is fine! It’s better than fine! It’s great!” MinYoung smiled at him.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes! I’m definitely sure!” she gave two thumbs up.

“If you want, we could check the other house. It’s actually two blocks awa from here and it’s still for sale. If you really want a bigger one..” but Vanness was cut off when MinYoung waved her hands in disapproval.

“I’m sure oppa. This is fine. We don’t need to get a bigger one,” she assured.

“Alright, I’ll leave you guys here for a while,” Vanness said as he was about to close MinYoung’s bedroom door but opened it again.

“Don’t close this door,” he said sternly.

“We won’t” MinYoung chuckled.

“Donghae0yah, don’t do anything funny on the bed because it won’t be funny,” Vanness turned to Donghae.

“No problem hyung. I’ll only rest for a bit then I’ll be leaving in a while,” he assured him.

 

Vanness left the door wide open. Danghae lay beside Minyoung.

 

“Do you think we’re really siblings?” she turned to face Donghae.

“I’m sure you uys are. You have the same genes,” Donghae said with his eyes closed. MinYoung suddenly flicked a finger on his forehead.

“Yah! Why did you do that?” Donghae ribbed his forehead.

“What happened?!” Vanness came rushing in.

“I flicked him on the forehead,” MinYoung sat up and face Vanness with a look that meant “nothing big deal” happened.

 

“Why did you do that?” Vanness asked.

“’Cause he said we have the same genes,” she said.

“We do have the same genes. We’re both talented which we got from our parents,” Vanness said.

“ButI don’t buy VERy expensive things,” she said with eyes opened wide like a doll. Vanness let out a sigh.

“Baby girl, the reason why I buy so many things for you, even the most expensive ones, is because I want to spoil you. Dad and I always have always talked about it while you were still inside mom’s stomach. Since that accident happened, I promised myself that I would work hard and find you so that I can do what Dad and I have promised that we would do,” he explained when he sat beside her.

“But oppa, you and I together is enough,” she said.

“I know. But I just want to make up for the past years that we weren’t together. Just let me spoil you,” he said as he caressed her hair.

“Fine, oppa,” she gave in.

“But this is that last time we’re moving into a big house, okay?” she let out her pinky.

“Deal,” he laced his pinky on hers.

 

“I told you, you guys have the same genes,” Donghae interrupted.

“I don’t get it,” she said.

“You both have the same chinky eyes when you smile as if they were disappearing. And you bot get paranoid much,” Donghae explained.

“Paranoid?” the siblings asked in unison.

“Well, yeah. Hyung gets paranoid when we’re both on the same room and you get paranoid with how much hyung spoils you,” Donghae explained further.

 

MinYoung and Vanness looked at each other. Then, they both faced Donghae and together, they flicked his forehead.

“Like I said, you both havethe same genes,” Donghae rubbed his forehead vigorously.

“Sorry, oppa,” MinYoung apologized and kissed his forehead.

 

Suddenly, JuRin came running inside Minyoung’s room.

“Guys, we’re on the news right now,” she announced.

“What?” the three stood up.

 

They came running into the living room and looked at the TV which was on entertainment news.

 

“Just this morning, Shin MinYoung, Vanness Wu’s sister, has been discharged from the hospital. As reported before, MinYoung had a blood clot on her brain making her undergo a critical brain surgery. This is a result from the abuse that MinYoung has received from Vanness’s ex-girlfriend, Ashley Luna Cheo. It was reported today that Vanness wasn’t the only one who fetched MinYoung from the hospital. Seen on the picture is Minyoung on the backseat with Super Junior’s Donghae who tried to cover her eyes from the flashes of the camera,” a guy reported.

 

Dozens of MinYoung and Donghae’s pictures were flashed.

 

“Also, together with them is Ms. Kim JuRin, a style coordinator who was reportedly said to be the reason for Vanness and Arssa’s break-up. Also recently, some pictures have been released on the internet showing MinYoung and Donghae at Han River one night and were really affectionate with each other (Chapter 77). There were some pictures of JuRin and Vanness dating in Taiwan while Vanness was doing a recording for his latest album. Could the siblings really be in love right now?”

 

More and mre pictures flashed on the TV making their jaws drop.

 

“They’re really good at stalking,” JuRin said in amazement.

“We have to hold a press conference,” Vanness said.

 

~●♥●~

 

4 chapters to go!