Successful!

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Heartquake – Super Junior ft. DBSK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OK9MN_vqnU&feature=related

 

~●♥●~

 

Heechul came to the dorm as soon as he dropped Min Young off. He was about to enter his room when he received a text message from Leeteuk asking him to go to the rooftop as soon as he comes home.

 

“I’m going to the rooftop with Leeteuk. Don’t lock the door!” he said as he went out.

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk were the only ones awake and were the only ones who heard Heechul. They both went out of the room and almost collided with each other.

 

“What do you think they’re doing at the rooftop at this time of the night?” Eunhyuk asked Donghae.

“I don’t know,” Donghae shrugged.

“Do you think they had a fight?” Eunhyuk suggested.

“I’m not sure. Should we check it out?” Donghae asked.

“I guess. Let’s go,” Eunhyuk said as they both went out of the dorm and went to the rooftop.

 

When the two reached the rooftop, they decided to hide behind the door which leads to the open view of the rooftop and listened to the conversation. Luckily, they could hear loud enough.

 

“What were you doing?” Leeteuk asked with his back facing Heechul.

“What do you mean?” Heechul asked innocently.

Angrily, Leeteuk faced Heechul, “what were you thinking when you suggested to drop Min Young off?!” he shouted.

“Why? I like Min Young. I have to make sure she gets home safely,” Heechul said and he smirked.

Frustrated, Leeteuk shoved Heechul to the ground.

“What the hell’s wrong with you Park Jung Soo?!” Heechul screamed while Leeteuk tackled him to the ground.

“You can’t like Min Young because I like her, too!” Leeteuk said as he was about to punch Heechul.

“Leeteuk-ssi! Wait! I was just kidding! I don’t have any feelings for Min Young. I swear!” he said as he tried to cover his face.

“What?” Leeteuk said as he released Heechul. Leeteuk stood up and so did Heechul.

“I just said that to confirm something,” Heechul said as he dusted of the dirt in his clothes.

“You confirmed what?” Leeteuk asked.

“I just wanted to confirm that you have feelings for Min Young,” Heechul said as he looked straight into Leeteuk’s eyes.

Ashamed of what he did, Leeteuk apologized. “Mianhe Heechul-ah. I thought you’re falling for Min Young as well.”

“I like Min Young, too, but only as a dongsaeng. I just noticed something a while ago and I just wanted to confirm it,” Heechul said. “So do like her as in like, like? Or is there something more than like?” he continued.

 

Leeteuk faced his back on Heechul again and sighed.

“I’m in love with her Heechul. It was love at first sight,” he admitted to Heechul.

 

Heechul was about to say something when someone interrupted him.

“NO! YOU CAN’T!” Eunhyuk and Donghae said together as they went out to the rooftop. This caused them to look at each other in confusion.

“Yah. Couldn’t the Eunhae moments be reserved for the fans? Geez,” Heechul said.

“I’m serious!” They both said at the same time and looked at each other again.

“Were you listening to our conversation a while ago? And why can’t I love Min Young?” Leeteuk asked.

“It’s because I love her, too!” Eunhyuk and Donghae said at the same time.

“You like Min Young, too?!” Leeteuk asked in disbelief. “But I thought you and Jessica were going out?” he asked Donghae.

“W-w-who ever told you that?” Donghae stuttered.

“I saw you and Jessica at the hallway a while ago. Min Young even saw it. We saw you both kiss. Min Young was already falling for you. If you only knew how hurt she got,” with that Leeteuk began to give deadly glares at Donghae.

“Min Young saw it, too?” Donghae said in disbelief.

“Yah. Donghae-yah. You can’t have both girls at the same time. You only have to choose one. You already hurt Min Young. You can’t cause any damage to her anymore! I was going to tell Min Young that you’re dating Jessica so that I can ask her out but I can’t tell her because she likes you too much!” Eunhyuk scolded Donghae.

 

“Wait! Stop right there!” Heechul shouted.

“All three of you are falling for Min Young?” he continued and all three nodded.

“Then I was right all along,” Heechul said, proud of himself.

“What are you talking about?” Leeteuk asked frustrated.

“You’re in a ‘love square’” Heechul smirked.

 

Donghae, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk looked at each other and glared.

“You have to choose between Min Young and Jessica, Lee Donghae,” Leeteuk warned Donghae and went back to the dorm. Moments later, Eunhyuk and Donghae went back inside the dorm, too. Donghae grabbed his blanket and pillow and slept at the living room because of his fight with Leeteuk. Heechul was left on the rooftop for a while.

 

“I couldn’t believe my plan worked. Success! All three were falling for Min Young? Unbelievable. That girl really has something,” Heechul said to himself and went back to their dorm.

 

~●♥●~

 

 

I’m thinking of updating again later. COMMENTS ARE LOVED!