I Have A Brother?!

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

*Min Young’s POV*

 

I need to get up. I need to open my eyes.

 

I opened my eyes and looked on my surroundings. I don’t remember anything going to a hospital. Oh, right! I was hit by a car. My head hurts really bad. I take a look on myself. I was in a hospital gown, some needles are stuck on my right hand, a cast on my left hand and I could feel that top of my head was wrapped on a bandage. Was I hit that bad? The blinds on my window were down. I wonder why. They usually put it down if the patient’s not in good condition or if the patient’s a VIP. I reflected on myself and I was still in good condition, or at least I think I was. I couldn’t be a VIP, too. Wait, maybe they placed me here by mistake! I can’t pay a VIP’s room! Eotteoke?!

 

As if on cue, my door opened and the doctor came within a zap and immediately closed the door. If I was not mistaken, I could see cameras flashing on my door. What the hell’s happening?! “Oh, you’re awake! Good!” the doctor said with a smile. “By any chance, am I in a VIP room? I was wondering because the blinds are down, and I don’t have that much money to pay for the room,” I said worriedly. “Yes, you’re in a VIP room. Many reporters came as soon as you came here in the hospital. They wanted to get reports about the accident. You remember the accident right?” He asked. “Ne, I remember but not the whole thing. If they need some questions answered, I could answer them. Uhm, can you just transfer me to a normal room? I really couldn’t pay for this kind of room,“ I pleadingly asked. “Mianhe, but we were instructed to put you here and not let any of the reporters take pictures of you or interview you at the moment,” then he bowed. “Instructed? By whom?” Now, I’m confused. “It’s an order from your brother.”

 

“Brother? What do you mean ‘brother’? As far as I know, I don’t have any siblings, let alone a brother. Are you sure about ‘brother’?” I asked. Now I’m really confused. What the hell? “Yes, your brother. His name is..” The doctor was trying to explain when someone came in again.

 

He was tall, well built and dressed in casual clothes. Then I looked at his face. I had to stare at it for a moment. I know I saw him somewhere. I just couldn’t remember.

 

[ http://asianfansclub.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/vanness-wu.jpg ]

 

Then it hits me. Oh my! He’s Vanness Wu! What the hell is he doing here?!

 

As if he could hear my question, he approached me and hugged me. Eotteoke?! One of the hottest asian artist is hugging me! Omo!

 

Baby girl, I missed you so much!” he said while still hugging me.

 

~●♥●~