What If I Really Can't?!

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Nothing Better – Jung Yeop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD0SbMPYXZY

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

Min Young removed her blanket and stood up from her bed and grabbed a jacket. She went out of the house with her PJs on. It was 1:45 am already and she couldn’t sleep. She decided to go to the beach for some fresh air. The wind was blowing and her surroundings were only lighted by the street lights. Good thing her and her brother were living in a safe place.

 

She finally reached beach and went close to the water. She closed her eyes and breathed in some air.

 

“You shouldn’t be going out with just your pajamas on,” someone whisphered from behind which scared her. When she looked at who it was, she found Leeteuk standing behind her with a grin on his face.

“Oppa! You scared me!” she said as she slapped his arm and pouted. Leeteuk laughed out in his famous laugh which caused her to smile.

“Mianhe,” he said.

“Never do that again,” she told him and he raised his right hand as a sign of promise and the both of them chuckled.

“Would you like to go for a walk?” he asked and she nodded.

“What are you doing here?” he asked as they began to walk.

“I can’t go to sleep. You?” she asked.

“Same thing,” he told her.

“But why did you go here? Isn’t your dorm 30 minutes away from here?” she asked.

“I like this place. I’ve been going here ever since I was a trainee,” he told her who just nodded.

 

While they were walking, Leeteuk was very talkative. He would tell her everything that comes into his mind and Min Young would laugh at his jokes. They both exchanged stories about their lives. Min Young took the chance to ask him something that was bothering her a few months ago.

 

“Oppa?” she said as she stopped in front of Leeteuk.

“Ne?”

“Why were you avoiding me before?” she asked.

“Avoiding you? When?” he asked, confused, but somehow he felt that he knows what she’s talking about.

“When we were in the club,” she told him. He perfectly knew what the reason was. He looked into the ocean, trying to avoid answering but she looked at him, waiting for him to answer.

“You won’t stop staring until you hear an answer wouldn’t you?” he said as he still looked straight into the ocean but she didn’t answer and continued to stare at him.

“I just had a problem, that’s all. I tend to ignore everyone whenever I have a problem. I really didn’t want to come to the club but they dragged me and told me I should go because it’s a group date with you, for welcoming you into the family. I had no choice,” he said and turned to Min Young.

“But you’re okay now right?” she assured.

“Right now? Yeah,” he said as he smiled, showing his dimple.

“That’s good oppa. But remember when you have any problems; I’m here to listen, araso?” she said and he nodded

“I guess I have to go now oppa. Still need to be early tomorrow,” she said.

“I’ll walk you home. It’s not safe for you to walk home alone,” he said.

“Kaja,” and they both walked towards her home.

 

They continued to have a light conversation as they both walked together. Soon, they reached Min Young’s house.

 

“This is where I stop,” she announced as she stood in front of her door.

“Thanks for the company, oppa,” she told him.

“You’re always welcome,” he said.

“Remember what I told you, oppa,” she said before she went inside the house.

 

Leeteuk went back to the streets and walked towards the dorm. While walking, he remembered his conversation with Min Young at the beach.

 

*flashback*

 

“But you’re okay now right?” she assured.

“Right now? Yeah,” he said as he smiled, showing his dimple.

“That’s good oppa. But remember when you have any problems; I’m here to listen, araso?” she said and he nodded

 

*end of flashback*

 

I know you would listen. But I can’t tell you my problems because it involves you. Maybe someday I would have the courage to tell it to you. But what if I really can’t? I’m sorry for not telling you, Min Young,” he thought. Soon, he arrived at the dorm and immediately went to his and Donghae’s room. He saw Donghae’s figure sleeping and went to his own bed and layed down. He grabbed his phone and looked at his wallpaper that he tooked earlier in the day. It was Min Young sleeping on his shoulder while he rested his head on top of her head, smiling. He turned off his phone and went to sleep, thinking of the time they spent together by the beach.

 

~●♥●~

 

Super Show 3 performance is coming up! :D Please anticipate! :D