We're A Couple!

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Sorry guys! I know in my last update, I mentioned about updating “tomorrow” but I wasn’t able to because I forgot I’ve got a boatload of homeworks to do -.-“ To make it up to you guys, I’ll be updating the next six chapters. Please don’t get mad at me! :(

 

Secretly Secretly – Kara

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKyWzm6WMXs

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

When the two lovebirds were infront of the door, Min Young stopped walking.

 

“Oppa, you know you have to tell Vanness oppa about us right?” she told him.

“Oh right! I forgot you had a brother,” he said jokingly as he scratched his head.

“Oppa!” she said as she slapped his arm.

“I was kidding babe. Mianhe. Don’t worry, I’ll tell him tonight,” he said as he held her waist.

“Kamsahamnida oppa!” she said.

“As long as you give me a kiss first!” he said, still not letting go of her.

“But we just did a while ago!” she protested.

“Puuuhhhllleeeaaasssee?!?!” he begged as he gave her a puppy eyes.

“Fine,” she said, defeated. Who can’t resist him?!

She placed both hands on his cheeks and Donghae closed his eyes. She gave him a peck on the nose.

Donghae pouted when she did that and Min Young had to laugh at his reaction.

 

“Come on oppa! You have to talk to him now!” she said as she dragged the sad Donghae inside.

Once they entered, she left Donghae to talk to Vanness while she searched for her best friends and Ju Rin. Luckily, they were all together. She immediately approached them.

 

“Unnie! Where have you been?! We were looking for you a while ago!” Ae Rin said.

“We need to talk right now. In my room,” she said more like an order.

Within seconds, they were upstairs. Min Young locked her room.

 

“What wrong Min Young-ah?” Ju Rin asked worriedly.

“I have something to tell you guys,” she said as she sat on her vanity chair, infront of her dongsaeng-deul and Ju Rin who were sitting on her bed.

“Is there something wrong unnie?” Ha Rin asked.

“Donghae oppa asked me to be his girlfriend,” Min Young said,

“AND?!” all four girls asked Min Young as they leaned forward.

“And I said yes” she said as she covered her face because she was blushing.

“Waaaahhhhh!!!~” Ha Rin, Ae Rin and Min Gi squealed.

“But I thought he was dating Jessica-ssi?” Ju Rin asked.

“They broke up already. He said he only liked Jessica unnie. What he felt for me was different from what he felt for unnie,” she said half happy and half sad.

“Why are you sad unnie? Shouldn’t you be happy now that you and Donghae oppa are a couple?!” Min Gi asked.

“I just feel bad for Jessica unnie,” she said honestly.

“It’s normal for people to break-up dongsaeng,” Ju Rin said as she patted Min Young’s back.

“That’s right unnie. Just think about you and Donghae oppa for now,” Ha Rin said excitedly.

“And the three of have something to say, too,” Min Young said as she crossed her arms.

“They have something to say?” Ju Rin asked.

All three girls began to blush and feel shy. Ha Rin started to speak.

“Nichkhun oppa and I..”

“Sungmin oppa and I..”

“Shindong oppa and I..”

They all stopped in a pause.

“We’re a couple now!” all three girls jumped in excitement.

“Omo!” Ju Rin and Min Young said in shock.

Soon, all girls began to jump.

“We only have one girl left here,” Min Young began.

“Who?” Ae Rin asked and Min Young looked at Ju Rin.

“Ohhhh,” the three girls nodded.

“What?!” Ju Rin asked.

“Nothing,” Min Young pretended as she sat back on her vanity chair.

 

“Chakaman, does your brother know?” Ju Rin asked, changing the subject.

 

As if on cue, there was a rapid knock on her door.

 

“I think he knows now,” Min Young said.

 

~●♥●~