Helping Out

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

As soon as Ken pressed on the gas pedal JuRin slapped him on the back of his head.

 

“What the hell did you do that for?!” JuRin asked, irritated.

“What?! Am I not supposed to help you? We already talked this over in Taiwan!” Ken reminded her.

“I know but isn’t this too soon? I mean, shouldn’t we show them signs first that we’re dating?” she asked.

“Ani. What we just did was fine. Now that MinYoung and her friends know, Vanness will know it sooner. Why wait when we can do things faster?” he threw back a question and she fell silent.

“I just think we’re doing things in a rush. Plus, I’m not ready to face him yet after what happened,” she said as she tried to fight back the tears and looked out at the window.

 

Sensing that JuRin was remembering what happened in Taiwan; Ken reached out for her hand and gave it a gentle squeezed. She looked at him, shocked at his gesture; Ken gave him a friendly smile.

 

“Yah, don’t worry okay? I’ll help you, that’s why I’m here,” he assured her.

“Kamsahamnida oppa,” she placed her other hand on top of his and squeezed it.

“So are we really going out for dinner?” she asked.

“Ne. I was really hungry. I missed the Korean cuisine!!!” Ken said excitedly and JuRin giggled.

 

5 minutes later, they arrived at a fancy restaurant. The waiter greeted them and led them to a small table for two and handed them the menus.

 

“So oppa, is this a date?” JuRin asked.

“Hmm. Maybe you could say that,” Ken replied, not sensing that JuRin was only joking.

“Oppa, I was kidding,” she raised an eyebrow.

“Well right now we are dating since we announced to our dongsaengdeul that we’re going out,” he said, not taking his eyes out of the menu.

“You have a valid reason but we’re not a couple,”

“We don’t have to be. We could just pretend. It would be like “friends with benefits” relationship,” he said, finally removing his eyes away from the menu.

“But doesn’t that mean getting ‘benefits’?” she asked, clearing the situation.

“Then ours would be different. It’s more like ‘me helping you out’. If we have to hug, cuddle, act sweet or even kiss, we’ll only do this in front of Vanness or people who knows our relationship,” Ken smiled.

“B-b-but oppa..I-I-I haven’t had my first kiss yet,” JuRin pouted.

“Then that’s perfect! I’ll be the first then!” Ken puckered up his lips and made kissy noises.

“I don’t think so. I won’t give my first kiss to someone who’s crazy” JuRin said as she moved his face away from hers and beagn to scan the menu.

 

~●♥●~