First Date [Part 2]: Lotte World

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Without You – U-Kiss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piHoPvAp-wM

                                                                   ~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

It was almost dark when Donghae drove to Lotte World. When Min Young learned that they’ll be going to Lotte World, she became excited since she barely went to Lotte World.

 

“You’ve never been to Lotte World?!” Donghae asked as he drove in an average speed.

“I have but not always. I only went to Lotte World twice in my whole life. First was when I turned 7 years old. My aunt, who took care of me, took me here and we celebrated my birthday just the two of us. The second time I went here when I was with Ha Rin, Min Gi and Ae Rin when I was 10 years old,” she said.

“Then I’m guessing this is the third time?” Donghae asked.

“Ne!” she said excitedly.

 

Donghae laughed at Min Young’s cuteness. He never thought that a lovely lady like her would react like a child whenever she hears Lotte World.

 

“Jessica doesn’t like Lotte World. We never even went to Lotte World when we were together,”Donghae thought.

 

Donghae parked his car in the empty parking lot.

 

“Oppa, are you sure it’s open? We’re the only ones here,” she said as she went out of the car.

“I’m sure. Kaja!” he said and took Min Young’s hand and laced his fingers with hers.

 

“Oppa it’s closed already,” she pouted when they reached the gates.

“Ani. It’s open,” he said with his phone on his other hand. He was texting someone. Then, the lights of Lotte World came to life.

“Waah!” Min Young said excitedly.

“Are you excited?” he asked and Min Young nodded excitedly.

 

The couple went inside and Min Young was amazed with the lights and rides. Donghae continued to walk while Min Young stood in the middle of the entrance and admired everything around her.

 

“Are you okay? Is there something wrong?” he asked as he looked at Min Young with concern.

“I’m fine oppa but where are the other people?” she asked as she looked around her.

“I reserved the whole place for us tonight,” he said.

Min Young couldn’t believe what she just heard and looked at Donghae, seeing if he was joking.

“Are you serious oppa?!” she asked with wide eyes.

“Ne. I always wanted to bring a girl here and spend some time with her,” he said as he looked down on their laced hands.

“Thanks oppa. For bringing me here,” she said as she hugged him.

 

“Come on! We have to ride and play everything that’s in here!” he said as he dragged Min Young to some game booths.

 

Donghae played a few games and won a big blue stuffed fish for her. She laughed when Donghae gave it to her.

“You know oppa, usually, a boyfriend gives his girlfriend a pink teddy bear,” she said.

“I know you don’t like pink so I gave you Super Junior’s color instead and it’s a fish so you could always remember me,” he said with a cheeky smile.

 

The couple went all around Lotte World, playing games and rode some rides. They went pass infront of the Ferris wheel a few times and Min Young wanted so badly to ride it but Donghae kept dragging her everywhere until finally they stood infront of the Ferris wheel.

 

“I knew you wanted to ride it a while ago,” he said as he held her by the waist.

“Can we ride it now?” she asked while pouting at him and gave him puppy eyes.

“Ne. This is the last ride,” he said as they waled towards the Ferris wheel. A person accompanied them to one booth that was blue with the number 15 on it.

 

“You really love your group don’t you?” she asked him when they started to go up.

“Ne, but not as much as I love you,” he said as he looked at her. Min Young blushed when he said that and looked outside instead. As soon as they reached the top part, the Ferris wheel stopped rotating.

 

“Oppa, why did we stop?” Min Young asked curiously as she looked down and saw that the person who assisted them was gone even the lights around them were gone except for the lights that was on their booth.

 

“I told them to stop it as soon as we reached the top,” he said sweetly.

She looked at him and he was nodding his head to the side telling her to look that way. She looked at that direction and saw the lights of Seoul.

“I wanted to show you this,” he said. She turned to him and said, “kumawo oppa,” soflty.

 

She hugged him tightly and he did the same. Donghae released the hug and cupped her face in his hands. Donghae kissed her and soon, Min Young responded back. It was a soft kiss at first. Donghae then her bottom lip asking permission for him to enter and she parted her lips a little. Soon, that soft kiss turned into a passionate one. Min Young gasped for air and so did Donghae. He leaned his forhead unto hers and both were breathing heavily.

 

“I love you,” he said as he gazed at her.

“I love you, too,” she said and smiled.

 

~●♥●~