Scouted!

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Shake It Up! (Remix) – Super Junior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNih3nPU3-o

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

“Seriously?!”

“Chinja?!”

“Super Show 3?!”

“You guys aren’t kidding right?!”

“SM said that?!”

“Let’s rehearse now!”

 

Their choreographers and dancers exclaimed all at the same time as soon as they broke the news to them about their Super Show 3.

 

“We’re dead serious!” Sungmin exclaimed excitedly.

“His secretary will be coming here later for us to sign some papers,” Donghae said.

“Yeah, so we have a lot of rehearsing and practicing to do ‘cause Shindong hyung and I will be one of the producers,” Eunhyuk said boastfully.

“Waah! Congratulations!” the dancers said.

 

“This is amazing and all but there’s a problem,” one of the choreographers said.

“Mwoh? What’s wrong?” Siwon asked.

“Recently, we had 4 dancers who quitted because of stress and fatigue,” the choreographer said.

“So we must scout for new dancers soon!” Shindong said as he panicked.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

 

“Oppadeul?” a girl said causing all heads to turn towards the door. Standing there were Ha Rin, Min Young, Ae Rin and Min Gi smiling at them.

Each person in the room turned their whole body to look at the four girls with their thumbs on their chins. Then, there were smirks playing on Super Junior’s faces. The four girls looked back at them with confused faces.

 

“Unnie, I don’t like the way they’re looking at us,” Ha Rin whisphered to Min Young.

 

“Perfect timing,” Donghae said.

“Jackpot!” Heechul said.

“Problem solved,” Eunhyuk said.

“Just in time,” Hankyung said.

 

“Well boys, I think we don’t need to scout anymore,” Leeteuk told them. Soon, they began to walk slowly towards the girls.

“Donghae oppa? What’s going on?” Min Young asked frightened by the way they were acting.

“You’re just in time, babe,” was all Donghae said. They grabbed unto the girls arms, preventing them to run away.

 

~●♥●~