Blessing

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

Vanness was pacing back and forth in front of Donghae and Min Young who were sitting on Min Young’s bed. Their eyes were following Vanness’ pace. Min Young could no longer take it.

 

“Oppa, would you please stop pacing?! You look like you’re the one who’s nervous and not us,” Min Young said as she moved her eyes away from Vanness who continued to walk which was making her dizzy. Vanness then stood in front of the couple.

“Are you guys sure about this?” Vanness said as he put both hands on his hips.

“I am,” Min Young said looking directly at Vanness who turned to Donghae, waiting for his answer.

“I’m positive. I love your sister, hyung,” Donghae said as he looked at Vanness, too.

 

Then, Vanness took Min Young’s vanity chair and sat in front of the couple looking at them.

 

“Min Young, you should be ready. You’re dating an idol. His fans may hate you and chase you around to hurt you,” Vanness said as he held her hands.

“Oppa, I trust Donghae oppa. He’ll protect me. He promised,” she said trying to convince Vanness, then turned to Donghae, “right Donghae oppa?” she asked Donghae who nodded.

“What about Jessica. I’m sure she has not gotten over with the break-up yet. She might do things to hurt my sister,” Vanness said to Donghae.

“She won’t. If ever she will, I’ll protect Min Young,” Donghae said.

 

Vanness bowed his head for a while. The room was filled with silence. After 10 mins, Vanness looked at the couple.

 

“Fine,” he began.

“Fine what oppa?” Min Young asked. Vanness stood up.

“You both have my blessing,” Vanness said with a smile.

“Really?!” Min Young said in disbelief. Vanness nodded then Min Young jumped and hugged her brother.

“Kamsahamnida oppa!” she said squealing in his arms then she released herself from Vanness.

“Welcome to our small family,” he said as he shook hands with Donghae and eventually hugged him.

“Kamsahamnida hyung,” Donghae said.

“Aigoo!~ Let me hug the both of you!” Min Young said as she hugged both guys at the same time.

Vanness released himself.

 

“One advice,” Vanness said.

“What is it oppa?” Min Yougn asked with Donghae’s arm around her waist.

“PLEASE stay away from the bed at all times!” Vanness said as he placed both hands together as if he was begging.

“MWOH?!” Donghae and Min Young said at the same time with eyes open wide.

“But if you can’t hold it any longer, PLEASE use protection!” he said with his hands stil together.

“OPPA! YOU AND YOU’RE ERTED BRAIN!” Min Young scolded her brother.

 

~●♥●~