Trust Me

Living The Celebrity Life

 

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

“Oppa, where are we going?” Min Young asked Donghae as he dragged her out of the room and went outside at the back of the concert area. Min Young panted heavily and tried to catch her breath because of their fast pace of walking.

“AIIISHH!” Donghae shouted as he kicked a rock.

“Oppa, please..calm..down,” was all she could say. He noticed her trying to catch her breath and he became worried.

“Babe, kwenchana?”

“O-oppa..please don’t..get mad with..Eunhyuk..oppa,” she tried to explain.

“Min Young-ah. He kissed you. He kissed you when he knew that we’re together! How could you take his side?!” he said furiously.

“Oppa, I’m not taking sides! I’m telling you the truth! It was just an accident!” she shouted.

“How sure are you that it was an accident?!” he asked.

“Because Eunhyuk oppa won’t do that to me, to you. To us. He’s your best friend. He’s my best friend. He can’t do that,” she convinced him.

“Oh really? He can’t? But he just did!” he shouted.

“Oppa. He did but you know he can’t do that so it’s only an accident. He knows his place,” she said.

 

Donghae kept silent with Min Young’s words. When she sensed that he had finally calmed down, she came closer to him.

“Oppa, trust me, please? It was an accident, I swear,” she said as she raised her right hand.

 

Still not convinced, she took Donghae’s hand and she placed it on her heart.

“If you won’t believe me that it was just an accident, then always remember that this heart will ONLY beat for you,” she said as she emphasized the word “only”.

 

A smile showed on Donghae’s face as she said those words.

“Mianhe, Min Young-ah. It’s just that..”

“It’s okay oppa. You don’t have to explain,” she cutted him off and he chuckled. He began to lean in but she stopped him.

“But you have to say sorry to Eunhyuk oppa,” she said.

“Aish! I’m such a jerk!” he scolded himself.

“Aniyo oppa, you’re not a jerk. You’re just an overprotective and jealous boyfriend,” she told him, giggling.

“Yah!”

“I was just kidding!”

 

~●♥●~