Believe Me!

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

Ken was waiting outside when someone grabbed his arm which startled him. He noticed that Jurin was pale.

 

“JuRin-ah! You’re pale! "What happened to you?” Ken asked, worried.

“A-a-Ashley was i-inside the ladies’ w-w-wash r-room,” JuRin said nervously.

“Did she do anything to you?! Did she hurt you?!” Ken asked while JuRin shook her head frantically.

“I’m o-okay. Min-MinYoung’s n-not,” JuRin told him.

“What?! Chakaman, why are you so nervous?” he asked.

“Ashley’s moving in their house within two days and she’s planning to do something to dongsaeng!” JuRin said continuously causing her to shout. People began to look at her weirdly.

“Let’s talk inside the car,” Ken dragged Ashley outside the mall.

 

Once they got out of the mall, the cold wind hit JuRin’s skin which caused her to shiver and made her more nervous, thinking about the things that might happen to MinYoung. Once they were inside the car, Ken demanded her to talk.

 

“I’m telling you oppa! I was sure it was Ashley. Plus, Jessica was there and she wanted to help Ashley! We have to tell Vanness and MinYoung now!” JuRin panicked.

“Let’s think first. Relax,” Ken ordered her.

“Oppa! Believe me! Even if Ashley was talking on the phone in English, I understood every word perfectly!” JuRin said convincing Ken.

“I believe you okay but the problem is Vanness. He won’t,” Ken told her. JuRin slumped her shoulders, feeling defeat.

“You’re right,” JuRin stared on Ken’s window.

“We can’t tell him that but we have to warn MinYoung,” Ken said.

“I can’t tell her oppa,” JuRin was getting teary-eyed.

“You don’t have to tell her. Just tell her to be careful,” Ken hugged her.

 

Ken drove off to JuRin’s apartment. They were both silent when JuRin began to whispher things to herself.

 

“Eotteoke?” JuRin whispered.

“What’s that?” Ken asked.

“Oh. It’s nothing oppa,” she assured him and then looked outside.

 

Ken stopped in front of JuRin’s apartment building. She was about to get out when she looked back at Ken.

 

“Oppa?” she called out.

“Ne?” he asked.

“Could you.. could you accompany me for tonight?” she asked.

“Sure,” he smiled.

“It surely bothered her,”Ken thought, referring to what she heard a while ago.

 

JuRin would only ask for company if she was really sad, scared or something is terribly bothering her. Since Ken is someone close to her ever since Vanness ‘broke’ her heart.

Once they went inside her apartment, JuRin dropped her things on the couch.

 

“Feel at home oppa. I’ll look for some clothes for you to change then I’ll be changing my clothes as well,” she said as she entered her room.

 

Ken sat on the couch and raised his feet.

 

*flashback* [play this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3glxI5NruP4]

 

It was raining and JuRin was standing while crying all drenched with rain. Ken was hiding behind a tree, also drenched in rain. He was with her when she received a text message from ‘Vanness’ asking her to meet him at .

 

“Oppa! Vanness oppa asked me to see him!” she jumped excitedly.

“Really?” Ken was excited himself as he was happy to see JuRin smile again. She nodded fantically.

“Then what are you waiting for?! Go change!” he ordered her.

“I will!” she chose a simple but pretty dress in her luggage and immidietaly ran inside the bathroom suite.

 

Once JuRin was inside the bathroom, Ken knew at once that he got defeated by Vanness. He grabbed his phone and called the restaurant’s manager to whom he asked for a reservation; a dinner for two. He brought out the couple rings from his pocket.

 

“I guess I won’t be giving you out then,” he said. He then kept the ring inside his pockt when he heard JuRin getting out of the room.

 

“How do I look?” she asked as she posed in front of Ken.

 

[this is how she looks: http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/96/725/L_p0015172596.jpg]

 

“Perfect,” he smiled.

“Kamsahamnida oppa!” she gave him a hug. He was about to hug her back when she immiediately released.

“I have to hurry!” she said excitedly.

“Come on, I’ll drop you off there,” he offered.

 

They both went out of the hotel and drove to where Vanness asked JuRin to come. Once they were there, JuRin couldn’t contain her excitement.

 

“Yah! Do you know that you could make a guy turn off by your excitement?” Ken informed her.

JuRin pouted at what Ken said. If only she knew, Ken finds her cute by her actions.

“I was kidding. We’re here now. Relax okay?” he ordered her as she began to inhale and exhale.

“There. Now what are you waiting for?! Go get him!” he told her. She practically jumped out of the car. JuRin was about to run when Ken called her.

 

“JuRin-ah! Hwaiting!” he shouted. JuRin pumped up her fist.

 

The sky was getting dark like it was about to rain. Worried about JuRin, he went out of the car and hid behind a tree to check of Vanness has arrive. But what he saw was shocking. Not far from the tree where he was hiding stood JuRin who was looking at a far. He followed her gaze and there he saw Vanness, but he wasn’t alone. He was with a girl and he was kissing her. The rain began to pour. Then he noticed that the girl Vanness was with was Ashley, Vanness’ childhood friend, the brat. Vanness and Ashley ran to find shelter as well as the other people but JuRin stood in the same position.

 

Couldn’t take it any longer, Ken ran to JuRin and held his jacket above their heads.

“JuRin-ah,” Ken said in a soft voice.Then JuRin fainted.

 

He brought her to her hotel suite and took care of her. It was 8pm when she gained back her consciousness. When he saw that JuRin was already fine, he was about to leave but she stopped him from doing so. She wanted company and he gave in into her request. All night, she poured out her heart to Ken. From that day onwards, Ken promised himself to protect her.

 

*end of flashback*

 

Ken went back to reality when he heard JuRin inside her room.

 

“Should I call?” she asked herself as she paced back and forth inside her room.

“What the hell,” she said as she dialed MinYoung’s home.

“Please pick-up. Please pick-up,” she chanted until someone answered.

“MinYoung-ah!” she practically shouted.

“She’s not here in the moment. Who’s this?” JuRin recognized the voice. It was Vanness.

“U-uhmm. It.. It’s JuRin,” she said.

“Oh,” was all Vanness could say.

“Uhmm Vanness-ssi, what time is MinYoung coming home?” she asked.

“I’m not sure. Do you want to leave a message?” he asked immidietaly, obviously wanting to end the conversation as soon as possible.

“Oh. Aniyo. It would be better if I was the one who told her,” she said.

“Alright then,” he said.

 

Suddenly, Ken barged inside JuRin’s room and spoke loudly.

“Babe, do you have my clothes now?” he asked.

“Yeah, they’re by the bed,” she spoke to Ken, not aware of what he’s doing.

“Vanness-ssi, I’ll just call again if MinYoung’s home. Kamsahamnida,” she hung up.

 

“Oppa, you know you’re weird. First you’ll call me by my name then next you’ll call me babe or baby and then jagiya. I don’t mind it at all but sometimes I find you crazy,” she looked at him weirdly as she sat down on her bed.

“If you just understood what I did then you’ll think of me as a really crazy person,” he said smiling from ear to ear.

“Then why did you call me babe just now?” she asked.

“I heard you talking to Vanness,” he said.

“And?” she waited for him to continue.

“I’m pretty sure he heard me calling you babe. Not to forget, I asked where my clothes were,” he said as he entered JuRin’s bathroom and locked it.

 

JuRin was confused until she understood what Ken meant.

 

“Yah! Oppa! You made Vanness think I’m your girlfriend and we did ‘it’?! I hate you!” she said as she banged through her bathroom door.

“Yah!!! Come out!! I’m going to kill you! Opppaaaaa!!!!!” she shouted.

 

Meanwhile, MinYoung went home after taking a late jog by the park. By the phone, she saw Vanness staring into space, clutching the phone.

~●♥●~