Oppa Loves To SHOP

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Smile – MC Mong ft. Insooni

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7nULAulzwo

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

Vanness showed Min Young her room last since he wanted to surprise her.

 

Baby girl, close your eyes please?!” he begged her to close her eyes for the 10th time.

 

Oppa, why do I have to close my eyes?!” she questioned.

 

Have you ever heard of the word ‘surprise’?” he asked while he raised an eyebrow.

 

Min Young’s face immediately lit up when she heard the word “surprise”. She loves surprises. Without arguing with her brother she immediately closed her eyes tightly.

 

Vanness chuckled. Just as I expected, she loves surprises like I do, he thought. He gently led Min Young inside her room. As soon as he closed the door he stood right behind Min Young.

 

Are you ready?” he asked.

 

Yes!” she said excitedly.

 

Okay, on the count of three, open your eyes, ayt?” he said as Min Young nodded frantically.

 

One..Two..Three! Open it!” he instructed. Min Young opened her eyes and was struck with what she’s seeing. It was like her dream room came to reality.

 

Oh..My..Gosh..It’s beautiful” she said as she scanned the room.

 

[the room: http://www.blogcdn.com/www.parentdish.com/media/2008/09/luxury-room.jpg ]

 

“Did you like it?” he asked.

 

Min Young faced him and nodded continuously and gave him a big hug. The both of them looked around the room. He showed her, her own bathroom.

 

[the bathroom: http://www.home-designing.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/outstanding-bathroom-interiors-582x388.jpg ]

 

Then her showed her, her own walk-in closet.

 

[the closet: http://bestofbostonclosetcompany.com/images/luxury_closet1.jpg ]

 

Do I really need this huge closet? I only have a few clothes. A small closet will be fine,” she proposed.

 

Then Vanness dragged Min Young out of her room and out of the house and led her inside the car.

 

You’ve been dragging a lot this day,” she said.

 

That’s because we need to go shopping for clothes for your closet. You need every type of clothing,” he explained.

 

Min Young raised an eyebrow “you know how to dress women?” she asked.

 

Well sort-of, but I asked for assistance. A big one,” he simply explained.

 

The both of them arrived at the mall. As Min Young stepped out of the car, she saw 4 familiar figures in front of the entrance with a tall, slender woman with long black hair. She saw her 3 best friends and Ken. Min Young immediately ran to them and gave them a big hug.

 

“Baby girl, this is JuRin, one of my style coordinator, she’s one of the best, JuRin, this is Min Young my sister,” he introduced the both of them.

 

“Annyonghaseyo! It’s a pleasure to finally meet you!” she gave her a friendly hug.

 

“Annyonghaseyo JuRin unnie!” she said.

 

“What are we waiting for?! Let’s shop clothes for Min Young unnie!” HaRin shouted.

 

All at once, everyone entered the mall. They went to different boutiques and bought a lot of clothes. They kept dragging Min Young everywhere and let her try on different clothes.

 

“People! Chakaman! Stop!” Min Young shouted which caused the other customers to look at her.

 

“Mianheyo,” she apologized.

 

“Wae? Is there something wrong unnie?” HaRin asked with concern.

 

“Can we just rest for a while? Aren’t you guys hungry? We haven’t eaten lunch yet and it’s past 4 already. My tummy’s screaming in pain already,” she said and clutched her stomach.

 

“Na du! My intestines are already eating each other,” AeRin exclaimed.

 

“Omo! Mianhe, I forgot to take you guys to lunch! Come on, let’s take a break,” Vanness finally said.

 

While they were walking, Min Young took a look at her brother’s hands which was full of bags of clothes. She offered to help him but he refused to give her even one bag. Min Young really felt his love for her which touched her. She immediately gave her brother a hug which made them stop in their tracks while their friends made a run to a fast food chain.

 

“Oppa, kumawo” she said as she hugged him even tighter.

 

“Cheonmaneyo baby girl. As much as I want to hug you back, I can’t, I’m loaded,” he said as he gestured at his hands.

 

She just chuckled at her brother and said, “oppa loves to shop doesn’t he?”

 

She didn’t wait for her brother’s reply and dragged him where the others were already placing their orders.

 

~●♥●~