His Side

Living The Celebrity Life

 

I’m Sorry - BEAST/B2ST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yABwQFxWvKs

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

MinYoung was with Vanness inside her hospital room. Her doctor was done checking up on her and Vanness was cutting up some apples for her.

 

“Oppa, can I ask what really happened to you and JuRin unnie?” MinYoung asked.

“What do you mean JuRin and me? There’s nothing between us,” Vanness denied as he continued to cut up some apples.

“Come on, oppa. I’m sure something happened when unnie followed you to Taiwan. Plus, she told me that you told her that you never loved Ashley,” MinYoung said. Vanness stopped to what he was doing.

“What happened in Taiwan?” he began.

 

Flashback

 

JuRin was invited by Vanness to go to Teddy’s, his friend and producer, party when he saw her taking a stroll by the streets of Taipei.

 

“Most of the people there would be producers and some actors and singers and a couple of our closests friends,” Vanness placed his hands in his pocket.

“But I don’t know anyone there,” JuRin pouted.

“You know me!” he pointed to himself.

“And Ken will be there,” he added.

“I still don’t know,” she shook her head.

“Come on. Please? For me?” he placed his two palms together and begged. JuRin thought for a while.

“Alright. Fine,” she agreed.

“I’ll pick you up at 8pm at your hotel then?” he smiled from ear to ear. JuRin nodded.

“Great!” he clapped his hands together. JuRin laughed at his excitedness.

“I’ll go now. See you later,” he said as he walked the other way.

 

Once JuRin turned around, she let out a small squeal. Once done, she looked at her surroundings to see if any one saw her. She turned around to see Vanness’s figure already far away.

 

“So you like her?” Ken asked as he sat by a chair while Vanness fixed himself in front of the mirror. They were already ready to go to the party.

 

“I don’t know,” Vanness shrugged.

“What do you mean you don’t know?” Ken asked in disbelief.

“I mean she’s nice and pretty,” Vanness faced Ken.

“I don’t know if you’re blind or what but she’s no just pretty. She’s hot!” Ken made a secy figure of a girl with his hands. Vanness laughed at his friend.

“So when are you asking her out?” Ken turned serious.

“What are you talking about?” Vanness raised an eyebrow.

“You don’t understand English?” Ken raised an eyebrow as well.

“What I meant is, you know! When are you taking her out on a date?” Ken asked.

“I don’t know, dude,” Vanness shrugged his shoulders.

“What do you mean you don’t know? Come on! She’s a VERY nice girl! She’s a JACKPOT! Plus, she gets along well with your sister,” Ken said.

“Admit it. You like her,” Ken added. Vanness was silent.

“What are you afraid of?” Ken asked as he crossed his arms.

“I’m just not sure,” Vanness said softly.

“Then just take her out on one date and then see wat goes from there,” Ken suggested. Vanness thought for a while.

“I’ll do it then,” Vanness finally agreed to Ken’s suggestion.

“That, my friend, is the best decision you have ever made,” Ken stood up happily.

“You’re crazy,” Vanness laughed.

“Whatever. Come on, let’s go and pick her up,” Ken went out of the door and Vanness followed him.

 

Vanness drove towards JuRin’s hotel and picked her up. Ken sat at the back of the car, wanting JuRin to seat beside Vanness.

 

All throughout the night, he stood beside JuRin and never left her side. He introduced her to some of his friends in the industry and to some of the producers. He even introduced her to Ashley who tried to take him away from JuRin’s side but he wouldn’t. He couldn’t. That’s when Ashley started to give JuRin an attitude but she ignored Ashley.

 

When Vanness dropped JuRin at her hotel, he asked her out and she gladly said yes. They agreed to go out the next day. That one date turned into two, then three until they were seeing each other continuously for almost two weeks already. Ken immediately checked up on the two and eventually, he became JuRin’s best friend, telling her what she should do, what she should wear for the date, what are Vanness’s likes and dislikes. Vanness has fallen head over heels for JuRin already and he planned on asking her to be his girlfriend one night. But Ashley ruined his plans.

 

Ashley was visiting Vanness in his hotel room since they were close friends. Vanness was at the bathroom, getting ready for his date with JuRin. While he was inside, Ashley searched for his phone. Knowing that he had a date with JuRin, she texted her saying that he’s canceling their date.

 

“Why’s he canceling?” Ken asked.

“I don’t know,” JuRin shrugged her shoulders. They were at her hotel’s lobby, waiting for Vanness. Ken decided to call Vanness using her phone. To his shock, he heard Ashley’s voice.

“Listen, you and Vanness are not good together. He’s better off with someone who’s famous like him. You don’t want to embarrass him when people talk about him datin a style coordi, right?” Ashley said in one breath before hanging up. Ken closed her phone.

“What did he say?” she asked.

“He seems tired that he didn’t let me get to talk,” Ken faked a laugh.

“Let’s just eat outside,” he suggested and they had dinner together instead.

 

When Vanness came out of the bathroom, Ashley told him that Ken called and said that JuRin can’t come to their date because she was busy.

 

“But she said she was available and left all her work in Korea,” Vanness thought to himself.

“That’s what you call girls,” Ashley said.

“Maybe she wasn’t really serious,” she suggested.

 

Deep inside, Vanness was hurt the fact that he thought they had mutual feelings for each other. Ashley suggested to eat out and accidentally went on the same restaurant as where Ken and JuRin were. Ashley didn’t see the two but Vanness did. Trully, he got heartbroken and anger was building up inside of him. The waiter brought them to the other side of the restaurant but Vanness had a perfect view of Ken and JuRin. He excused himself and went to the men’s bathroom but the truth was he was spying on them. Anger and jealousy built up inside of him so he stormed out of the restaurant leaving Ashley and went to a club.

 

The next day, Ken was hanging out at JuRin’s hotel room when Vanness texted to meet him by the park. (A/N: The next part was already narrated in chapter 82 and chapter 95)

 

End of Flashback

 

“I texted her and told her that I wanted to meet her,” Vanness continued to narrate his side.

“What were you goint to tell her?” MinYoung asked.

“I was planning on confessing to her and I wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend,” he said softly.

“But what happened?” she asked.

“Ashley came to me and she confessed. I was lost for words and didn’t know what to say. The next thing I knew, she was already kissing me then it rained,” he said.

 

“That’s what unnie said that she saw,”MinYoung thought.

 

“Guess the clouds didn”t want you and Ashley to be together that’s why it rained,” she murmured.

“What did you say?” he asked.

“I was wondering how you end up with Ashley,” she said.

“I was trying to contact JuRin but she won’t answer any of my calls and messages. Then Ken called me one night and said that JuRin doesn’t want to see me ever again. I don’t know what happened but I got really hurt ‘cause I thought we had a connection. I just don’t know why she didn’t want to see me,” he bowed his head.

 

“Well, I think you should ask her why, right now,” she suggested.

“How am I going to do that?” he asked.

 

MinYoung pointed something behind Vanness’s back. Confused, he turned around and saw JuRin crying silently by the door. When she looked up, she was surprised to see the siblings looking at her. Embarrassed, she ran out of MinYoung’s room and Vanness chased her out. He was able to catch up to her by the hallway, not far from MinYoung’s room. MinYoung immediately stood up and brought her IV bag with her and poked her head out of her door. Then, Donghae came out of the elevator and saw her out of her bed.

 

“Babe! What are you doing here? You’re not yet allowed to..” but MinYoung pulled him inside the room ad placed her hand on top of his mouth.

“Be quiet! JuRin unnie and oppa are talking!” she released her hand from his mouth and poked out her head again. Donghae poked out is head as well and held MinYoung’s IV bag up.

 

“I went at the park and saw you kissing Ashley,” JuRin wiped her tears

“That’s why I didn’t want to see you. I didn’t want to intervene on whatever realationship you had with her,” she added.

“But I wasn’t in a relationship with her back then,” he said. JuRin looked up.

“The only reason why I got into a relationship with her is that I thought you were already with Ken when he called me and said that you never wanted to see me again. Ashley helped me move on,” he said.

“But I never was in a relationship with Ken oppa, ever,” she said.

“We’re just friends. He was the only who helped me move on. He just gave me support and a shoulder to cry on when I needed it most,” she added.

 

Vanness became silent. JuRin hated the awkward silence and was embarrassed so she bowed her head. Suddenly, Vanness took slow small steps towards JuRin and hugged her tight.

 

All throughout their conversation, Ken was secretly listening to them, too. Once he saw JuRin hug Vanness back, Ken silently went inside the elevator.

 

“We’re just friends,” he repeated what juRin said earlier about her relationship with him.

 

“Game over for Ken,”Ken thought.

 

~●♥●~