Please Come?

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

It was already 10:00am when Vanness woke up only to discover that his sister was still asleep. Since he didn’t know how to cook, he decided to wake Min Young up to have breakfast at a café and restaurant. He gently knocked on her door three times and opened it. He saw her body buried under the thick covers still in dream land.

 

“Baby girl? Baby girl, do you want to have breakfast outside?” he asked her.

“Oppa, it’s still early. 5 more minutes please?” she murmered.

“Alright, 5 more minutes. Oh, and it’s already 10 in the morning,” he said as he gently closed the door.

 

As soon as the door closed, Min Young sat up with her eyes still closed, “why the heck do I have to wake up this early on a weekend?” As if to answer her question, her stomach grumbled. She immediately went to her closet to change in casual clothes wearing this: http://korean-fashion.org/koreanfashionpics/Little-Black-Korean-Dress-Casual-Wear.jpg

 

She went out of the house with her bag and found her brother leaning against a car wearing something casual [A/N: sorry, can’t find any picture of him that would fit here] with a white beanie and sunglasses. When, she approached him, he handed her some shades since she’s already wearing a hat. She perfectly understood what that meant. They were hiding from persistent reporters. He wanted to have a peaceful breakfast.

 

They went to Omaha’s café and restaurant. They sat at the back of the room since that part wasn’t full of people. They ordered their breakfast and soon it arrived which made Min Young stare at her food and her lips at the delicious state of it. The both of them had a light conversation while eating and she thanked him a lot of times for what he did last night.

 

They were done with their breakfast when she received a text message from Eunhyuk.

 

From: Eunhyuk Oppa

 

Annyong BESTFRIEND!~ kkk~ are you busy today? We were wondering if you would like to come and watch us practice then hang out for a while. Please come?

 

Eunhyuk Oppa <3

 

“Oppa, Eunhyuk oppa is asking if I can watch them practice. Can I? Please?” she asked Vanness with puppy dog eyes and pouting.

“Oh gosh! Please don’t look at me like that! It’s hard to say no when you look like that!” he said while closing his eyes and tried to look the other way but she continued with her look.

“Alright fine! But no flirting!” he reminded her.

“Yay! You’re the best oppa!~” she exclaimed as she sat beside him and hugged him tightly.

“I’m gonna text dongsaeng-deul!” she said as she texted her friends hurriedly.

 

But unfortunately…

 

From: Ha Rin dongsaeng <3

Mianhe unnie. I can’t. I’ll be going to Busan with my family. Mian. :( But if ever you see Key oppa, tell him I said hi :”>

 

Rinnie <3

 

 - - - - - -

 

From: Ae Rin dongsaeng <3

 

Unnie! I can’t :(( mianheyo. Umma said we have to go to the hospital to visit my aunt who just had her baby. Tell Shindong oppa I said hi :D

 

Ae Rin <3<3

 

- - - - - -

 

From: Min Gi dongsaeng <3

 

No fair unnie!~ You’re such in a terrible timing! Don’t you remember I have to baby sit during the weekends :( No fair unnie!~ I wanna see Sungmin oppa!~

 

Min Gi <3

 

- - - - - -

 

“Who’s coming with you?” he asked.

“Unfortunately, dongsaeng-deul can’t come so I guess I’ll be going on my own,” she said while pouting since she can’t be with her friends.

“Alright, I drop you off but please remember, NO..”

“No flirting. I got that,” she interrupted him.

 

*Eunhyuk’s POV*

 

I texted Min Young 15 minutes ago and she’s still not replying. Na Pabo! I shoudn’t have texted her last night at that time. I guess now she overslept.

 

I was sitting at the corner pouting when suddenly my phone vibrated. She texted back!

 

From: Min Young <3

 

Annyong oppa!~ Sure, I’ll come. My dongsaeng-deul can’t come. Oppa will drop me off. See you in a while!~^^

 

Min Youngie :)

 

~●♥●~