Decide

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Never Again - SS501

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYejbkcRk_k

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

“Hyung, you know MinYoung loves Donghae a lot. You just can’t change her feelings when you take care of her for a day,” Shindong reminded his hyung.

“But what if I can?” Leeteuk challenged.

 

Leeteuk was slowly making his way to MinYoung’s room as he remembered his conversation with Shingdong last night.

 

“You can’t hyung. If you don’t believe me, see it for yourself,” Shindong challenged back before walking back to the kitchen.

 

Leeteuk was already standing in front of MinYoung’s room. He was having a debate with himself if he should let MinYoung choose between him and Donghae. Leeteuk knocked softly on her door.

 

“Come in!” he heard MinYoung.

“Oh oppa you’re already here!” she beamed. Leeteuk noticed a phone on her hand.

“Oppa, Leeteuk oppa’s here already,” she spoke on the phone.

“It’s either Donghae or Vanness hyung,”he thought.

“Sorry, that was Donghae oppa checking up. He said their promotions ended early so he’s coming back home!” MinYoung squealed while she claps her hands in excitement.

 

Leeteuk remained silent.

 

“Oppa, what’s wrong?” MinYoung became worried.

“Nothing,” he let out a fake smile as he went by MinYoung’s fruits to cut her some fresh ones.

“Oppa, you’re not,” she stated.

“I am. Don’t worry about me,” he said, not looking at her.

“Oppa,” she called.

“Hmm?”

“Come here,” she said, more like and order and Leeteuk obeyed.

“Sit,” she instructed and he did.

“Something’s wrong with you today. I can tell,” she said.

“How?” he asked.

“Because I didn’t see your dimple when you smiled,” she pinched his cheeks.

 

MinYoung’s touch made Leeteuk go insane inside. He rarely gets to touch or feel her skin which made him loose his control. Leeteuk raised his hand to hold MinYoung’s hands which caught her by surprise. Instead of removing her hands from his cheeks, he used his cheeks to feel her soft hands.

 

“Oppa?”

“Donghae or me?” he asked.

“What?” she asked in confusion.

“Choose,” he ordered.

“O-o-opp-a why-why are you letting me choose?” she asked nervously making her take away her hands from his.

“Choose. Me or Donghae?” her ordered again.

“Oppa. Oppa you’re scaring me,” she told him. Leeteuk sighed deeply.

 

“MinYoung-ah,” he called softly.

“I love you,” he confessed. He brought his hands back to hers nd held it closely to his heart.

“Do you feel that?” he asked.

“You’re the reason why my heart beats fast. I love you. I’m in love with you. Ever since we met, I already knew that you’re the one for me,” he said.

 

MinYoung remained silent, shock by Leeteuk’s confession.

 

“But I had to sacrifice and let Donghae have your love. I always got drunk just to forget my feelings for you but I always end up thinking about you or dreaming about you every single night. I wanted to let my feelings for you go.  It wasn’t easy but I thought it was the right thing for me to do since Donghae loves you so much and-and you love him too. But he can’t love you the way I do.,” he said as tears were already falling from his eyes, uncontrollably. MinYoung couldn’t help but cry softly.

 

“Please be mine, MinYoung-ah,” he pleaded as he continuously kissed her hand.

“Please be mine,” he whispered once more. MinYoung wiped her tears away and made Leeteuk face her.

 

“I’m sorry oppa,” she apologized as she wiped his tears but hers were still falling.

“I do love you, as a brother and I can’t be yours. I appreciate the love you’re giving to me but I really love Donghae oppa,” she said.

“I’m sorry for hurting you oppa. I don’t deserve your uncontional love,” she whispered. Leeteuk bowed his head in defeat.

 

“So you really love Donghae,” he asked softly.

“Yes,” she said.

“I’m sorry,” she apologized once more.

“No. I should be the one who’s sorry for pressuring you,” he apologized.

“It’s alright oppa,” she gave a teary smile as she wiped his tears clean.

 

“But I can’t say sorry for loving you,” he said as he wiped her tears.

“Because I’ll always love you no matter what,” he whispered as he leaned his forehead on hers.

“Oppa, promise me, that when you find someone who you think will give you the love that I can’t give you, don’t hold back okay?” she asked as she held out her pinky. Leeteuk thought for a while.

 

“I doubt that but I promise,” he laced his pinky on hers which made MinYoung somehow happy. Leeteuk kissed the hand that had her pinky laced to his.

 

Flashback

 

“MinYoung-ah! When you wake-up, you’ll have to make a decision!!” her umma shouted.

“Decision? What decision?” MinYoung asked.

 

End of Flashback

 

~●♥●~