Go Back

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Forever - Girls’ Generation (SNSD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3RK6dE1Ufo&feature=related

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

All MinYoung could see was a blinding flash of white light. She squint her eyes then closed it tightly. Suddenly, she felt her surroundings become warm. She opened her eyes and saw this: http://www.myfreewallpapers.net/nature/wallpapers/paradise-beach.jpg

 

MinYoung stood by the white sand and gazed at her calm surrounding. She felt light and peaceful. She looked at herself to find that she’s wearing: http://www.nj-weddings.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/white-beach-wedding-dress-6.jpg with a crown of white flowers on top of her head.

 

Seeing that there’s nothing to do in that place, MinYoung decided to take a little walk on the aisle of sand and know where she is so she can go back to her brother.

 

“Where are you going?” a voice asked.

 

MinYoung looked at her sides and tried to look for the owner of that voice.

 

“I don’t know,” MinYooung answered.

 

“Then what are you doing here?”the voice asked again.

 

MinYoung turned around and saw a man standing far from her. She couldn’t properly see her face as it was being covered with a blinding light.

 

“I don’t know too. When I opened my eyes, I was already standing here. I don’t know how I got here,” she told the man.

 

“It’s probably because you’re not yet supposed to be here, MinYoung-ah,” he said.

“You know me?” she asked in disbelief.

“Ofcourse I know you. I know everyone. You’re name is written on my hand and on my heart,” he said.

“Are you God?” she asked.

“Indeed, I am,” he chuckled.

“Am I dead? Am I in heaven?” she asked in a hurry.

“No, you’re not YET dead and you’re not YET in heaven. But if you go straight ahead,” God pointed his finger at the path on MinYoung’s back, “you’ll find the stairs to heaven,” he added.

“Then am I supposed to go there now?” she asked.

“No. Not yet. You have to go back to your brother and friends. To your family,” he instructed.

“But I only have my brother as my close family,” she said.

“Yes, he is, but your friends treat you like one. They’re your family now,” he said.

 

MinYoung paused for a while. She was debating if she was in the right position to ask God a favor.

 

“You want something?” He asked, more like ordering her to say it.

“Is it okay.. Is it okay to see my parents?” she asked. “Even for a little while?” she added.

“Ofcourse,” he chuckled.

“There they are,” he pointed at the couple who was walking towards MinYoung.

 

“Umma? Appa?” MinYoung asked once she saw her parents. The couple opened their arms and MinYoung ran asfast as she could and jump into them for a hug. MinYoung tears fell uncontrollably.

“Aigoo-yah, I couldn’t believe how grown up our baby girl is,” her appa chuckled.

MinYoung let out a chuckle at her appa for calling her “baby girl”.

“She’s beautiful isn’t she?” her umma asked her appa.

“She really is,” her appa agreed.

“I missed you umma, appa,” she whispered.

“We missed you and your brother, too, baby girl,” her umma enveloped MinYoung into a tight hug.

“Can’t I just be with you?” she asked softly. Her umma released the hug.

“You can’t yet, baby girl. It’s not yet your time. Plus, you can’t leave your brother alone yet,” her umma caressed her face softly.

“And don’t forget that guy who loves you so much. Such a sweet guy,” her appa added.

MinYoung laughed heartily at her appa’s approval of Donghae.

“You don’t have to worry baby girl, you can always talk to us. Besides, we always watch over you and Vanness all the time,” her umma smiled.

“But..”

 

“MinYoung-ah, it’s tim for you to go,” God called her attention and let out his hand.

“Go now,” her parents pushed her to follow God.

 

MinYoung kissed and hugged her parents one last time before she ran after God and took his hand.

 

“MinYoung-ah! When you wake-up, you’ll have to make a decision!!” her umma shouted.

“Decision? What decision?” MinYoung asked.

 

But then, her surroundings became white and saw the blinding flash of light again and closed her eyes.

 

~●♥●~