Broadcasted

Living The Celebrity Life

 

 

Baby Good Night - GD&TOP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNowCTajuNo

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

*snap* *snap* *snap*

 

“Early this morning, it has been reported that Ashley Cheo Luna, Vanness Wu’s recent girlfriend, was being arrested for allegedly abusing Shin MinYoung, Vanness’s younger sister.”

 

Video coverage and pictures of Ashley being arrested flashed.

 

“It was being reported that after Vanness left for his album promotions in Taiwan, Ashley started to abuse Shin MinYoung for some untold reasons. A few days ago, MinYoung was able to escape the house, with Jung Jessica’s, an SNSD member, help while Ashley was asleep. The big question is, what was Jessica doing inside the house at 2:00 in the morning?”

 

“At this time, Shin MinYoung is undergoing a brain surgery to remove the clot, which is thought to be the cause of the abuses she has received. We are praying for her successful surgery and fast recovery.”

 

“OH MY GOD~”

 

All of MinYoung’s friends saw the flash report in their own dorms. The news was being broadcasted at every channel they switched into. Just learning about MinYoung’s sudden surgery, everyone grabbed their things and rushed downstairs to their own vans and rushed to the hospital.

 

In coincidence, they all have arrived at the hospital at the same time. Not greeting each other, they all rushed to the E.R. to find Vanness, JuRin and Donghae back.

 

“Hyung, we already know. It’s being broadcasted on every channel,” Yunho panted.

“Are you going to be alright?” they asked. Vanness just gave them a nod.

“It’s for baby girl. I just did what I think is right,” he said.

 

Suddenly, a nurse came out.

 

“What’s happening?” Vanness held onto the nurse’s arm.

“She’s losing a lot of blood. Good thing our blood bank has enough blood for MinYoung but we don’t if she’ll be able to make it,” the nurse said.

 

Vanness’s body went limp and loosens his grasp from the nurse who hurriedly ran to get blood.

 

“She’ll make it Vanness-ssi. She’ll make it,” JuRin convinced him.

 

They waited for 2 more hours. Suddenly, Dr. Kim came out.

 

“Mr. Wu,” Dr. Kim called. Everyone stood up from the floor. (A/N: the hospital is pretty crowded xD)

 

“What happened? Is she okay?” Vanness was in the verge of tears.

 

~●♥●~