My Responsibility

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Life - SHINee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0X-vo26GOQ

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

Vanness, JuRin and Donghae have been waiting for almost 4 hours outside the E.R. It came to a point where Vanness couldn’t take it anymore.

 

“I can’t believe this. First, I met MinYoung here the hospital and the next thing I know, I can lose her anytime in this same hospital,” Vanness chuckled.

“I can’t lose her. Not now,” Vanness bowed his head and cried. JuRin, who was sitting next to him, tried to comfort him. Suddenly, he stood up.

“Where are you going?” JuRin asked.

“I’m doing my responsibility. I’ll have her arrested,” Vanness stated.

“Vanness-ssi, can’t you wait for MinYoung? She needs you right now,” JuRin pleaded.

“This is the only thing I can do for her before she goes,” he said.

“She’s not going to die alright?!” she tried to convince him.

“She may, she may not. But I have to do my responsibility,” Vanness said as he walked away, JuRin not being able to stop him. She was about to follow him when Donghae stopped her.

“Noona, what’s going on?” Donghae asked. JuRin asked.

“We have to follow Vanness-ssi. I’ll tell you while you drive,” she pulled Donghae.

 

While Donghae drived, JuRin told everything to Donghae. They had to stop several times because of Donghae’s temper over Ashley and Jessica. JuRin had to tell Donghae about Jessica, too but immediately saved her when she said Jessica was the one who saved MinYoung from being abused even more.

 

“I don’t know which police station hyung will be going to,” Danghae told JuRin.

“Let’s just wait by their house. Ashley might still be there,” she suggested.

 

Donghae went over to MinYoung’s house and parked nearby. Not too long, they were followed by Vanness’s car and some police cars. The two immediately went out of the car and followed Vanness who walked briskly towards the door with an officer beside him. Vanness knocked on the door.

 

“Babe! You’re here!” Ashley excitedly hugged Vanness but he didn’t hugged back. He just kept the same stern expression. Ashley noticed the police cars, Donghae and JuRin.

“Babe, are you looking for MinYoung?” Ashley sadly asked.

“She’s been missing for a couple of days already. She left me without notice. I didn’t know your sister was ungrateful. It makes me sad,” Ashley pouted as she hugged Vanness tightly even more.

 

“MinYoung never showed ungratefulness to others!” Vanness, Donghae and JuRin said at the same time. Irritated, Vanness hastily released himself from her hug.

“Babe?” Ashley asked in confusion.

“Take her away,” Vanness ordered the officer. The officer handcuffed Ashley and escorted her out of the house.

“What is the meaning of this? Why are you arresting me?!” Ashley asked in panic.

“You took advantage of my departure,” Vanness reminded her.

“You’re being arrested for abusing Ms. Shin MinYoung,” the officer continued to her.

“Jung Jessica is also involved in this!!” Ashley shouted as she tried to free herself, but failed to do so.

“Jessica had nothing to do with this on the first place. You brainwashed her,” JuRin said. Ashley glared at her.

“You’re never going to get Vanness!” Ashley shouted before the police car’s door closed.

 

~●♥●~

This marks my 100th chapter!! A few more to go!! :DD

I really have no idea on how many hours it takes to have a brain surgery. :))))