Sometimes We Need To Get Hurt

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Without A Word – Park Shin Hye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB5nksyeGNk

 

~●♥●~

 

*Min Young’s POV*

 

Heechul oppa just dropped me off. We had an interesting conversation inside his car but I just couldn’t understand why he insisted on dropping me home.

 

I entered the house and the lights were closed. I guess oppa is already sleeping. I went upstairs to my room and took a shower. I then changed into some pj’s and sat beside my window on the window seat: http://www.easyclosets.com/images/showroom/df_28_1%3B.jpg [A/N: imagine that it’s night time]. I lifted my knees up to my chest and hugged it.

 

I was gazing at the stars and the moon. The sadness and the hurt didn’t disappear. The scene where Jessica unnie and Donghae oppa were sharing a kiss kept replaying on my mind.

 

*End of Min Young’s POV*

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

Tears began to flow from Min Young’s eyes. She began to sob and she had a hard time breathing. She clutched unto her left chest trying to control the pain but she couldn’t. No one could blame her for she got hurt when she was starting to fall for Donghae.

 

On the other side of the room, Vanness, who was sleeping peaceful, eventually woke up when he heard soft sobs outside of his room. He peeked out of his door and tried to follow the source of the soft sobs. He then discovered that the soft sobs were coming from his sister’s open room. He knocked three times.

 

Baby girl? Are you okay?” he asked. Immediately, Min Young wiped her tears.

I’m okay oppa. Why are you awake at this time?” she asked and forced a smile.

I could ask you the same,” he said, “is it okay if I came in?” he asked.

Sure,” she let him enter. He sat on the opposite side of Min Young at the window seat facing her.

Are you alright? Were you crying a while ago?” he asked.

I wasn’t crying oppa,” she assured him and forced a small smile.

Don’t lie Shin Min Young. I heard you sobbing a while ago. I didn’t even miss the time where you wiped your tears. What’s wrong?” he told her.

Nothing’s wrong oppa,” she said. She bowed her head as tears were threatening to come out of her eyes. “Nothing’s wrong,” she repeated and looked at Vanness. There she saw him giving her a you’re-lying and tell-me-what’s-wrong look.

Something happened Min Young. Didn’t you have a good time with Super Junior?” he asked.

I did oppa,” she said as she smiled at the thought that she got a chance to hang out with her favorite boy band but that smiled disappeared, “but I got hurt oppa,” she said as she can no longer lie to her brother.

Don’t tell me one of them touched you! I swear I will break his neck whoever he is,” he said as he stood up but Min Young grabbed his hand immediately, telling him not to get mad.

It’s not that oppa,” she assured him.

Then what is it?” he said impatiently.

Min Young looked down and took a deep breath trying to calm herself.

Donghae oppa is my favorite among the members right? He was practicing his dance a while ago and I was falling for him. I know it’s stupid to fall for someone because he was dancing and singing but that’s just not it. There was something in him that I was falling for. He was just amazing oppa. But I didn’t expect that I was going to get hurt so soon,” she explained.

How did you get hurt exactly?” he asked.

She looked straight into his eyes with her eyes b with tears, her rosy cheeks were now white and tear-stained, “I saw him and Jessica unnie kiss in the hallway of their floor,” she said and cried even harder. “I shouldn’t have fallen for him,” she said blaming herself for getting hurt.

 

Pitying his sister, he gave her a tight hug and rubbed her back.

Sshhh. It wasn’t your fault for getting hurt,” he said then he looked at her, “but it isn’t his fault, too,” he continued.

I know oppa. He doesn’t know I was falling for him so I couldn’t blame him. It was my fault for getting hurt,” she said.

No it wasn’t. You didn’t even know they were dating, right?” he asked.

No. But still,” she said.

Vanness stood up and sat behind Min Young, letting her seat between his legs and hugged her from behind, cradling her from side to side as she laid her head on his chest and continued to cry.

Baby girl, it wasn’t your fault. You didn’t have a clue that they were dating. Sometimes, we need to get hurt. It’s normal. On your case, you got hurt when you were starting to fall for him. It would be much painful if you found out that they were dating when you have totally fallen for him. You just got hurt earlier. You can’t control your heart. It has a mind of its own. If it loves, it loves. If it gets hurt, it gets hurt,” he said.

 

Min Young stopped crying but she was still sobbing. Vanness continued to cradle her. He peeked at her face and wiped the tears from her cheeks. He noticed that her eyes were becoming heavy.

 

Do you want to sleep now?” he asked and she only nodded.

He carried Min Young to her bed and covered her with blanket. He was about to leave when Min Young grabbed his hand.

Oppa, please don’t leave me,” she said.

Not bearing to see her like that, he didn’t leave, “alright, move over,” he said.

Min Young scooted over and turned her back from her brother and Vanness hugged her from behind. Min Young fell asleep soon.

 

I can’t bear to see baby girl cry. I can’t go to Donghae and blame him for hurting Min Young. He doesn’t know what Min Young feels for him,he thought, trying to remind himself to not go to Donghae and beat him. Soon, Vanness fell asleep, too.

 

~●♥●~