I'm In Love With The Sweetest Member

Living The Celebrity Life

 

A one-shot for all Sungmin biased :)

 

Best Place – SHINee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKWQpVsb1hw

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

Sungmin was waiting for Min Gi at the Namsan Tower. They agreed to meet at 5:00pm and he was 5 minutes early. On his hand was a bouquet of flowers and he stood in front of the doors of the tower.

 

At exactly 5:00pm, Min Gi arrived looking like this: http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/GalleryImage/21/336/L_g0013133621.jpg

 

Sungmin couldn’t help but stare at Min Gi. She looked amazing that night. As Min Gi walked towards Sungmin, his heart began to beat faster.

“Oppa annyong!” she greeted him brightly.

“Min Gi-yah!” he said as he gave her a hug then he continued to look at her.

“Oppa, are you expecting someone else?” she broke the silence.

“Aniyo. We’re going out right? Just the two of us,” he said.

“Then whose flowers are those?” she asked as she pointed at the flowers on Sungmin’s hand.

“Oh, mianhe. These are yours,” he said as he handed her the flowers and Min Gi giggled at Sungmin’s cuteness.

“You’re really sweet and cute oppa,” Min Gi continued to giggle as she smelled the flowers.

“Kamsahamnida oppa,” she gave him a warm smile.

“Cheonmaneyo Min Gi-yah,” he said.

“Shall we?” he asked as he offered her his hand.

“Yes, we shall!” she said and took his hand. Both of them went inside the tower until Min Gi noticed something.

“Oppa, is the tower closed already? There are no more customers here!” she began to panic thinking that they’ll be locked up inside the tower.

“Aniyo. I asked the owner to reserve this for us tonight,” he said as they both climbed the tower.

Min Gi was touched by Sungmin’s cuteness.

Both of them went inside the cable car. They both sat inside and the cable car started to move. Sungmin started a conversation and it continued smoothly.

 

As soon as they reached the middle on their way, the cable car stopped which startled Min Gi which caused her to hug Sungmin. The car moved from side to side since they were hanging in the middle.

 

“It’s alright Min Gi. I asked them to stop the cart when we reach the middle. I wanted to show you something,” he said as he placed an arm around her shoulders.

Slowly, she began to open her eyes. Below the cart, she could see the night lights of Seoul.

 

“Oppa, this is amazing!” she said as she stood up and went close to the window.

“But you’re an amazing person,” he said still sitting on his seat.

Min Gi stopped gazing at her surrounding and turned to look at Sungmin who stood up.

 

“You’re amazing that’s why I asked you out tonight. I planned all of these for you. I’m starting to fall for you Min Gi-yah,” he confessed.

“I actually like you, too, oppa,” she shyly confessed.

Sungmin wanted to shout in joy when Min Gi confessed but instead, he took a stepped forward. Min Gi didn’t move so he took another step then another. Soon, they were face to face. Sungmin cupped Min Gi’s face in his hands and asked, “Min Gi, can I be your boyfriend?”

 

Min Gi thought for a while and nodded slowly. Sungmin broke into a smile and so did Min Gi. Sungmin leaned in and soon they lips touched.

 

As they kissed, Min Gi thought, “I’m in love with the sweetest member

 

~●♥●~