An Answered Prayer

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Here’s a one-shot for all those Nichkhun bias out there :) I just thought that I should take a break from MinYoung’s complicated love life for a while. Enjoy.

P.S. two more one-shots of Sungmin and Shindong coming right up!

 

 

Love’s Way – SHINee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQxBZVBCqfI&feature=related

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

It was 4:50pm, 10 minutes before the hand of the clock hits 5:00pm.

 

Ha Rin was getting ready for her date with Nichkhun. She came out of her bathroom, with only her towel wrapped around her, and went to her closet to search for a dress. She wanted to look sweet and cute for Nichkhun until her eyes landed on the perfect dress.

 

[This is what she’s wearing: http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/GalleryImage/52/858/L_g0017385852.jpg ]

 

She applied some vanilla lotion and then wore her dress. She styled her hair in a messy bun which looks perfect together with her dress. She applied little amount of make-up making her look simple but beautiful at the same time. She was applying some lip gloss when her doorbell rang. She immediately grabbed her clutch bag and went out of her room only to find her mom talking to Nichkhun on their living room. Ha Rin’s mom felt her presence on top of the staircase.

 

“Here’s your date!” Mrs. Park said as she clasped her hands together.

Ha Rin went down carefully, trying not to trip on the stairs. As soon as she made her last step, Nichkhun went to her and offered her his arm which she gladly took it. She gazed at Nichkhun who dressed nicely for the night:

 

“Umma, we’ll be going now. After we go out we’ll be going to Min Young unnie’s party so I might come home late. Kwenchana?” Ha Rin asked her mom.

“Araso. Here’s a spare key,” her mom said as she gave Ha Rin the key and turned to Nichkhun and said, “Please take care of my Ha Rin.”

“Ne. We’ll be heading out now. Annyong!” he said as they went out of Ha Rin’s house and went to his car:

 

Nichkhun opened the passenger’s door and he let Ha Rin in then he went to his door and went in but he didn’t start the engine. He grabbed something from the back of his car. He handed Ha Rin some baby pink roses.

 

“Aww oppa! This is so sweet of you! It looks pretty!” Ha Rin said as she smiled and took a sniff of the flowers.

“But not as pretty as you,” he said as he gave Ha Rin a smile. Ha Rin blushed at his compliment and tried to hide her face as she sniffed more of the roses. Nichkhun chuckled and the started the engine and drove away.

 

Soon, they were in a fancy restaurant. A waitress greeted them.

“Annyong! How many persons will be eating tonight?” she asked.

“I actually made a reservation a while ago,” Nichkhun said.

The waitress confirmed Nichkhun’s reservation and she brought them at the end of the room, away from the public’s eye and the waitress left them alone. Nichkhun and Ha Rin sat opposite each other. There were only candles that lit up the room, 3 candles on the center table and 4 big candles on each corner of the room.

 

“Oppa, don’t you think this restaurant is expensive?” Ha Rin asked as she looked at her romantic surroundings.

“Aniyo. I requested them to make this room look like this. I’m a regular here anyways,” he assured her.

A waiter came and took their orders. The waiter left and they had some conversation.

 

“Ha Rin, have I told you that you look beautiful tonight?” Nichkhun said as he gazed softly at Ha Rin.

“A-a-aniyo,” Ha Rin stuttered.

“You look really beautiful tonight Ha Rin. You always do,” he said and gave Ha Rin a genuine smile.

“Oppa stop it. You’re making me blush!” she said. Indeed, she was blushing. The candles gave Ha Rin a beautiful radiant.

“Seriously! I’m not joking Ha Rin! You really look good!” Nichkhun complimented Ha Rin more.

“Kamsahamnida oppa,” she said as she bowed her head even more, to hide her really red face.

 

Soon, their orders came. They had an interesting conversation while they ate. They both shared some laughter and stories of themselves. Nichkhun was going crazy over Ha Rin. She made him feel like a normal person not an idol and he liked that feeling. She had all the traits a man could look for, for a girl. Ha Rin was like an answered prayer for him.

 

As they finished their dinner, Nichkhun made Ha Rin follow him at the restaurant’s garden outside.

As they walked, Nichkhun took hold of Ha Rin’s hand which caught her by surprise. She looked at him but he didn’t look back and continued to walk. They arrived at the center of the restaurant’s garden.

 

“We don’t have music but may I have this dance?” Nichkhun asked as he bowed like a prince.

“Ne,” Ha Rin said as she giggled at his gesture and they began to dance. Nichkhun continued to gaze softly at Ha Rin. She began to feel conscious.

 

“Oppa, please stop staring,” she said as she looked at the other way.

“I was really serious when I said you look beautiful Ha Rin,” he said and Ha Rin blushed even more.

“I really like you Ha Rin,” he said then he took Ha Rin’s chin and made her face him, “and I want you to be my girlfriend,” he continued.

“M-mwoh?” she said as her eyes grew.

Nichkhun stopped the dancing and held Ha Rin’s both hands.

“I really really like you Park Ha Rin. Please be my girlfriend?” he said as he continued to look at Ha Rin’s hands.

She released her hands from his grip and took hold of his face which made him look in her eyes.

She broke into a smile and said, “yes oppa!”

Nichkhun felt relieved because he thought she’ll reject him. They both hugged each other and Nichkhun spun Ha Rin around which caused her to hold tightly to him. He stopped and held her by the face.

 

“You don’t know how much you made me happy Ha Rin-ah,” he said as he tucked some hair strands behind her ear.

 

Slowly, he began to lean in. Both of them closed their eyes and they shared a sweet kiss.

 

~●♥●~