You Have Us

Living The Celebrity Life

A Very Long Chapter. Kkk~ Enjoy!

 

약속해약속해– Verbal Jint ft. G.Na

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtFWWplKqLM

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

The next day, it was already 6:00am when Leeteuk texted her. The tone woke her up because she forgot to put her phone in silent mode before she went to sleep.

 

“Why wasn’t this on silent mode?!” she asked furiously. She ten remembered that she was on the phone with Leeteuk last night.

“Omo! I left Teukie oppa!” she shouted as she sat up straight and checked her phone.

 

From: Teukie Oppa :)

 

How was your sleep?~ Did my lullaby gave you the sweetest dreams? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ~ It’s already 6:15am. You should be getting ready by now!^^

 

Leeteuk Oppa <3

 

“Omo!” she said as she remembered her schedule for the day. “I have to get ready now!” she ran to her bathroom and took a bath.

 

Finished taking a bath, she grabbed some clothes in her huge closet and chose those clothing wherein she could move freely. She grabbed her white rubber shoes and bag and placed everything she needed.

 

[Top: http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/64/845/L_p0013584564.jpg]

[Bottom: http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/44/522/L_p0015052244.jpg]

 

Before she went out of the house, she crept inside Vanness’ room. She saw her brother’s pillows on the floor and one leg dangling on one side of his bed which surprised her. Vanness usually sleeps with all of his pillows around him and his body couldn’t be seen because he is usually covered with the thick blanket from head to toe.

 

“Wonder what happened to him last night,”she thought to herself. She slowly went closer to his bed then crouched down.

 

“Oppa,” she said softly. “Oppa, I’ll be leaving now, okay?”

 

Vanness stirred in his sleep but not too long, he opened his eyes.

“Where are you going?” he asked her.

“I’ll be gone for the whole day, remember?” she remided him.

“Oh. Okay then. Don’t stay out too late, okay?” he said as he properly laid himself in bed. “Where are my pillows?” he asked as he looked around.

“Here,” MinYoung picked up all of the pillows and placed it beside Vanness. “What the hell happened to you last night?” she asked.

“I couldn’t sleep,” he said.

 

MinYoung was about to say something when someone honked 3 times outside.

“That must be my ride. I’ll get going now oppa,” she said as softly closed his bedroom door.

 

As MinYoung closed the front door, she saw an unfamiliar car parked in front of the driveway. She went near it to see who the driver was. The passenger’s window in front went down and saw Leeteuk sitting by the driver’s seat.

 

“Come on in! Pali!” Leeteuk hurried her.

 

MinYoung went inside the car. As she shut the door, four loud voices boomed inside the car.

“MINYOUNG-AH ANNYONG!!!” they said in unison which made her jump on her seat. When she turned around, she saw Shindong, WooYoung, Chansung and TaecYeon all squished up at the back. MinYoung laughed at WooYoung’s helpless state.

 

“Wae?” their eyes widened.

“WooYoung oppa, do you want to sit here in front instead? I’ll fit there much better than you,” she said. He was being crushed at the side by the huge bodies beside him.

“Aniyo! I’m fine! Don’t worry!” he assured her. MinYoung shrugged.

“So, where are we going?” she faced Leeteuk.

“First, we’ll… “

“WE’LL HAVE BREAKFAST!” Leeteuk was cut off by Shindong and Chansung who clapped excitedly.

“Kaja!” they shouted altogether.

 

They went somewhere simple that serves delicious house-cooked foods.When WooYoung opened the door; he stumbled out and fell on the ground because of the huge force of the three big bodies.

 

“Aigoo, oppa! Kwenchana?!” she asked as she helped him up while Shindong, TaecYeon and Chansung ran inside the dine-in.

“Ne,” he dusted himself.

“Those kids really are crazy for food,” Leeteuk stood beside MinYoung and stared at the three guys running towards the door. “So, are we ready?” he offered his arm to MinYoung and WooYoung followed suit.

“Ne!” MinYoung said excitedly as she linked arms with the two boys and went inside. They saw the three already sitting down with menu books on their hands.

 

They ordered their food and happily ate together while they conversed and made jokes together. They were enjoying everyone’s presence, especially Leeteuk. He was glad to spend the morning, not only with his dongsaengs, but with MinYoung. He couldn’t consider her as his dongsaeng; she was special. “Just like me,” Leeteuk happily thought as he stared at MinYoung lovingly who was laughing at WooYoung and Shindong’s gag. Chansung was laughing with his mouth wide open.

 

“Yah! I can see your food inside your mouth. You look disgusting!” Leeteuk threw his napkin at him. The maknae pouted.

“Oppa, give him a break,” MinYoung said.

 

The waitresses were about to serve special desserts on their table when the bell rang beside door which indicated a customer. To MinYoung’s surprise, she saw HyunA, TaeYeon, UEE, Nicole, Sunny, and Tiffany standing by the door.

 

“Unnie-deul?” MinYoung said in deisbelief. The girls came running to their table and made MinYoung stand up.

“Waeyo?” she asked in surprise.

“Oppa, we’ll be taking her here,” TaeYeon said to Leeteuk.

“Now?!” he asked.

“But she hasn’t eaten her dessert yet!” Shindong protested.

“Ne. She said it was her favorite dessert,” WooYoung joined in.

“Is it okay if you postpone your dessert part for a while?” Sunny asked her and MinYoung slowly nodded, not sure on what’s going on.

“Then it’s settled. You can fetch her later,” Tiffany turned to the boys while the girls dragged MinYoung out of the restaurant.

“MinYoung-ah!” the boys shouted.

 

“Unnie? Where are we going?” MinYoung asked as they entered a van.

“We’re ‘kidnapping’ you for a while for a shopping spree,” HyunA said excitedly.

 

The girls chatted excitedly inside the van. They didn’t notice that they were already infront of the mall.

 

“Girls! We’re here!” TaeYeon exclaimed.

 

Once inside the mall, they went to every boutique and came out with one or two shopping bags on their hands. They chose clothes for themselves and bought for others. They walked all around the mall and chatted all the way. It was definitely a girl’s bonding time. MinYoung never thought that the female idols could spend some time on some girl bonding. She thought that all they did was work, entertain people, make money, always aware of the paparazzi’s around and make sure that they maintained a good image. That’s why she never wanted to be a celebrity on the first place. She wouldn’t have any privacy. All of her thought on idols vanished at the moment. They looked like typical teenagers.

 

As they continued to shop, each girl made sure to buy something for MinYoung. MinYoung hesitated to accept anything from them at first but eventually, she gave in, especially when Sunny pouted and did aegyo stuff to MinYoung. Being a good friend that she is, she made sure to buy things to her dongsaeng-deul as well.

 

“Girls! Let’s get our nails done!” Tiffany said as they passed by a nail saloon.

“That’s a great idea!” everyone agreed.

 

They all sat beside each other and decided to have similar nail art. MinYoung was the first one to have her nails done so she immediately took a picture of herself and posted it on tweeter with a caption of “Had my nails done. It’s a sign of a beautiful friendship. I love my unnie-deul!”  She recently started using tweeter since she wanted to keep updated on Donghae and he tried his best to update as often as possible for MinYoung.

 

[This is how their nails would look like: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_SloG8npreZo/S7VWb2ZH96I/AAAAAAAAABM/N3iWes7g7D8/s1600/flower-nail-art.jpg]

 

While MinYoung waited patiently for her unnie-deul to finish with their nails, someone came inside the saloon. The workers stared at the person who just came in, and so did MinYoung. She couldn’t believe on what she’s seeing. It was Yunho: http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/4145/yuibkkgg8.jpg. Yunho approached MinYoung.

 

“Annyong!” he waved at her.

“A-a-annyong,” she stuttered.

“Do you have to steal her now?” UEE pouted.

“Ne. We have a schedule to follow remember?” Yunho reminded them. Then he turned to MinYoung and said, “Plus, I want to spend some time with her now”. He offered his hand and MinYoung gladly accepted it. They were about to leave when MinYoung remembered her shopping bags. Yunho was about to take it from her but she wouldn’t him. He gave her a confused look.

“Oppa, I won’t let you bring ALL of these!” she said as she showed him two handfuls of shopping bags.

“Look at my hands,” he showed her his hands. “They’re big compared to yours so,” he took the bags from her,”these bags would fit in just one hand,” and he did held everything on one hand. MinYoung’s eyes widened.

“Shall we go now?” he offered his arm and she shyly took it. Yunho wore a beanie and dark shades before exiting the saloon.

“See you later dongsaeng!” the girls shouted.

“Later?”MinYoung thought.

 

As they made their way out, MinYoung shyly walked bedside Yunho who held her hand tightly by his arm. They passed by some ahjummas who began to wispher among themselves but audible for them to hear.

 

“Aigoo-yah~ look at that boy, he’s just too handsome,” a woman in her 60’s said to her friends.

“I know. And take at look at that girl beside her. Isn’t she just lovely?” another woman said.

“I agree. They even look good together,” one woman cooed.

“That boy is such a gentleman, carrying all those bags for her,” another woman cooed.

All of those comments made MinYoung blush like mad.

 

“Oppa, this is really embarrassing,” she spoke softly.

“You’re embarrassed being with me?” he asked sadly.

“Aniyo! Aniyo! That’s not what I meant. I’m just not comfortable with the attention and they think that.. “ she was cut off by Yunho.

“Hey, let them think what they want. It doesn’t matter anyways,” he gave her his killer smile.

 

Yunho led MinYoung to his car: http://upload.moldova.org/auto/MB/Mercedes_SLK_edition-10_01.jpg and drove off to the road. MinYoung enjoyed the sceneries that they passed by and didn’t mind the wind blowing through her hair, she actually enjoyed it. She felt free. The car stopped once they reached Yeouido Park. MinYoung admired the cherry blossoms around them. Suddenly, Yunho grabbed her hand and dragged her to the nearest tree wherein there was a couple bike: parked beside it. He rode at the back side and motioned MinYoung to ride, too.

 

“Thank God I didn’t wear skirt,”MinYoung thought as she rode in front of Yunho.

“Are you ready?” he asked.

“Ne!” she shouted. Yunho counted to three, and soon, they were paddling their way around the park.

“Let’s go faster!” Yunho shouted.

“Kaja!” MinYoung shouted as well as they began to speed up. Good thing there weren’t much people at the park by that time.

 

After a couple of more paddles around the park, they felt exhausted and decided to stop so they sat by the grass and looked straight by the lake. They shared the silence and admired the view. Then, Yunho’s phone rang. After talking to the person on the other line for a while, he handed his phone to MinYoung.

 

“A call for me?” she pointed to herself. He nodded.

“Yoboseyo?” MinYoung placed the phone on her ear.

Hi,” the person said in a deep voice, plus, in English.

Who’s this?” she wondered.

It’s your Eli oppa!” Eli said excitedly.

Hey! Why do you have to call on Yunho oppa’s phone?” she asked him.

Just felt like it,” he said.

Let me talk to her! Come on! I’m tired of walking!!

No! Let me talk to her first! MinYoung-ah!” Kevin and Alexander were loud at the background.

Sorry. They’re being obnoxious,” Eli apologized.

There’s no need to apologize oppa,” she chuckled. “How did you know I’m with Yunho oppa?” she asked.

Turn around,” he instructed. There she saw Eli with his phone in hand and the two other guys struggling to keep up with him.

You came here?” she asked as she stood up and handed Yunho his phone.

Yeah, we’ll steal you away from Yunho hyung for a while,” Alexander phanted.

“I’ll go ahead now. I’ll see you later,” Yunho kissed her hand.

“What’s up with later?!”MinYoung thought.

Come on MinYoung-ah! Let’s have ice cream!!” Kevin linked arms with her. They were about to walk the opposite way where Yunho went when MinYoung stopped in her tracks.

 

My shopping bags are with Yunho oppa!” she exclaimed.

Worry about that later! You’ll have it later,” the three boys pushed her towards the nearest ice cream parlor.

“Why do you guys keep on saying later?!”she thought once again.

 

The three boys were really loud when they walked towards the ice cream parlor. They kept on teasing and shoving each other, especially Eli and Alexander while Kevin walked beside MinYoung and made comments on how stupid the other two boys look while he received countless smacks from them.

 

As they reached the parlor, MinYoung was surprised to see Leeteuk sitting by the window eating a vanilla ice cream.

“Aigoo, this person really loves white,”she observed Leeteuk who wore white clothes like her, only Leeteuk wore jeans while she wore denim shorts.

“What are you doing here oppa?” she asked Leeteuk once they entered the parlor.

“I’m here to eat ice cream, what else?” he said.

Let’s order! What do you want MinYoung-ah? It’s our treat!” Alexander said.

 

MinYoung placed her index finger on her chin, pouted and began to think. Leeteuk found her action cute. If only he could.. She looked at the menu from the wall and began to scan for flavors.

 

“I want chocolate truffles please!” MinYoung said like a little girl.

“She’s just too cute!”Leeteuk thought.

 

Once they’ve ordered, they sat where Leeteuk was sitting. They were being loud again especially when Leeteuk tried to converse with them in English but failed most of the time.

“Oppa’s cute!”MinYoung wanted to pinch his cheeks but didn’t urge to do so. Leeteuk checked his watch and then he stood up.

 

“Where are you going?” she asked.

“We need to go now,” he said as he made her stand up.

“Where are WE going then?” she rephrased the question.

“You’ll see,” he winked at her.

“See you later boys,” he waved at Kevin, Alexander and Eli who waved back.

“Annyong oppadeul!” she waved.

“See you later!” the shouted.

What the hell?!” MinYoung thought.

 

Leeteuk led the way to his car and started the engine. As MinYoung buckled up, she noticed her shopping bags placed at the back.

“You met up with Yunho oppa?” she asked him.

“Ne,” he smiled.

“Seriously oppa, where are we going?” she asked once again.

“We’ll be meeting up with them,” he said.

“Them?” she asked, confused.

“We’re here!!!” he said excitedly.

“The ride was that fast?!” she asked but mostly talking to herself.

“Aren’t you coming out?” Leeteuk asked as he opened the door for MinYoung. She got off and looked at what looks like a rest house: 

 

“Kaja! They’re waiting for us!” he grabbed her hand and went inside. To her surprise, she found everyone there, the boys she had breakfast with, the girls she was sith at the mall, the boys she ate ice cream with, Yunho and practically everyone else was there. Some were cooking barbeque, others were by the mini bar seving non-alcoholic drinks, and some were playing volleyball, while others hanged out by the pool and chatted. MinYoung spotted her dongsaeng-deul.

 

“HaRin-ah! MinGi-yah! AeRin-ah!” she waved at them.

“Unnie!!!” they ran to her and exchanged hugs.

“What’s all this oppa?” she asked Leeteuk.

“Nothing. We wanted to keep you occupied while Donghae’s away,” he said.

 

MinYoung looked around her and indeed, she saw ALMOST everyone there (A/N: SJ-M’s doing their promotions remember?). MinYoung’s began to feel wet as tears threatened to come out. She quickly blinked a couple of times but Leeteuk saw her eyes becoming watery.

 

“Hey, kwenchana?” he made her face him. A couple of tears fell down and he wiped it with his thumb.

“Ne,” she sniffled, “I just suddenly missed Donghae oppa,” she pouted.

“Ssshhh, don’t be sad. That’s why we all gathered here to cheer you up,” he hugged her.

“Remember that you have us okay? When you feel like going out or need someone to talk to in the middle of the night, you could call anyone of us,” he told her which made her chuckle.

“I don’t think I’m that desperate to call someone in the middle of the night,” she said.

“But still, if you want to then you can,” he said. MinYoung looked around her and saw them all nodding, agreeing with Leeteuk.

“Kamsahamnida,” she thanked everyone.

“What are we guys doing? Let’s have fun!” Heechul shouted by the pool.

“Yeah!!!” everyone cheered.

 

“Kamsahamnida oppa,” MinYoung thanked Leeteuk and gave him a hug. He gladly hugged back.

“I could hold you like this forever,”he wanted to say it badly out loud to MinYoung but Donghae would suddenly appear on his mind.

 

“You’ll always have us, MinYoung-ah. We love you,” he wisphered in her ear while he caressed her hair.

“I know oppa. I love you, too,” she wisphered back.

“How I wish you would refer it to me. Only me,”he thought.

 

They spent the whole at the rented house and enjoyed the day remaining hours before night came. They didn’t have any problem with their lunch and dinner since some of them were skilled in cooking. MinYoung was enjoying her time when she received a text message from Donghae.

 

From: My Fishy <3

 

Babe, are you having fun? I hope you are! I miss you so much. I wish I was there :( Hope to see you soon~ I’ll love you forever~

 

Donghae oppa <3

 

It was already getting dark and MinYoung decided to leave early. She wanted to help Ashley move in her stuff. She just hoped that she’s not too late.

 

“Oppa, I have to go now,” she told Leeteuk.

“Now? Why so soon?” he asked.

“Ashley’s moving in. She’ll keep me company while Vanness oppa goes back to Taiwan for promotions,” she said.

“Who’s Ashley?” he asked.

“Oppa’s girlfriend,” she told him.

“Woah! Hyung’s got a girlfriend already?” Heechul butted in the conversation.

“Yeah. They met in Taiwan while he was recording for his album,” HaRIn spoke up who was standing in between MinYoung and Nichkhun.

“Hmm. Is that so, then let me give you a ride,” Leeteuk offered.

“Okay. Kaja,” she said then she said goodbye to everyone.

 

“Hey everyone! Vanness hyung has a girlfriend now!!!” MinYoung heard Heechul announce the news to everyone.

“Bwoh?!” everyone was shocked.

“Is it JuRin noona?!” MinYoung recognized Key’s voice.

“I wished she was,”MinYoung thought.

 

Not too long, MinYoung arrived in front of her house and saw a black car parked in front of their porch.

“I guess Ashley’s here now,” she announced as she removed her seatbelt.

“I don’t want to in but why do I feel something’s not good with hyung’s girlfriend?” Leeteuk asked.

“Oppa, you’re weird. Ashley’s really nice,” she convinced him.

“I don’t know. But remember, if anything happens you can tell us okay? Or you can just tell me. I’ll be protecting you while..while Donghae’s gone,” he said and MinYoung nodded.

“Kamsahamnida oppa,” she hugged him.

 

She went out of the car, took her shopping bags with her and waved at Leeteuk. He motioned her to get inside first before he leaves and she obeyed him.

 

Once MinYoung shut the door close, Ashley was coming down from the stairs.

 

“MinYoung! You’re home!” Ashley gave her a tight hug.

“I’m so excited! We get to be together everyday!!” Ashley jumped up and down.

“I know!!” MinYoung was excited as well. Ashley pinched her cheeks hard and she winced in pain. Ashley then gave her abother tight hug.

 

“Okay. Now I think I believe Leeteuk oppa. Something’s bound to happen and I don’t think it’s good,” she thought while she hugged Ashley back.

 

Meanwhile, Ashley let out a smirk.

“The game’s about to begin,”

 

~●♥●~