Meeting Them [Part 3]

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Happy Together – Super Junior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8daXkVelfg

 

~●♥●~

 

*Min Young’s POV*

 

As soon as we went out SHINee’s tent I received a text message from Onew oppa.

 

From: Dubu

 

Min Young-ah! It was nice meeting you! Go home safely araso? :)

 

Onew oppa<3

 

I smiled at oppa’s cute message. I texted him back. Then I re-read oppa’s message. Go home safely. Does this mean we’re going home already? A pang of sadness hit me when I thought I wasn’t going to meet them. But I was wrong. As Vanness oppa was leading the way, I realized we were headed for a big tent. On the outside, it read: Super Junior. My eyes widened and my heart started beating like mad! I’m meeting Super Junior!~

 

My friends and I stood on our places as we realized who we were meeting next. Vanness oppa let his head inside the tent. I couldn’t hear what he was saying then he glanced at our way.

 

“Save the favorite for last,” oppa said as he was smiling widely at me.

 

Omo! How did he know?I thought.

 

Vanness oppa opened the tent widely while Ken oppa and Ju Rin unnie motioned us to enter. There I saw all 13 members smiling widely. As soon as Ha Rin, Min Gi, Ae Rin and I entered the tent, they greeted us with their famous greeting.

 

“Annyonghaseyo! Urineun Super Juni-or!” they said in chorus.

 

We were smiling like fools, knowing that that greeting was for us. Then they began to introduce themselves individually [A/N: arrangement is Ryeowook, Shindong, Kyuhyun, Yesung, Siwon, Sungmin, Hankyung, Heechul, Kang-In, Kibum, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk and Donghae].

 

When Donghae-ssi introduced himself, my heart completely stopped. Yeah, I like Donghae-ssi. I guess I was staring too much because I felt my heart beat again when my dongsaeng-deul screamed.

 

“I guess we are their favorite,” Leeteuk-ssi chuckled.

“Aniyo, I’m their favorite,” Heechul-ssi bragged.

 

Vanness oppa pouted when he heard their conversation and confronted me.

 

“Yah, how come you screamed when you saw them but you just stared at me when you first saw me? I’m an artist, too, you know!” he said while pouting.

“Oppa, you’re my brother,” I said then pointed at Super Junior, “they, however, are different. They’re not my brother. Besides, I’m your number 1 fan,” I gave him my best cute face and smiled widely at him just to make him happy.

 

Super Junior brought us to their couch and had some conversation with them. Vanness oppa had to leave for a while because he wants to change into comfortable clothes since he’s still wearing the clothes and make-up he wore for his performance.

 

“Yah, no flirting with baby girl, araso?!” Vanness oppa warned them.

“Ne, hyung. We promise but for sure someone can’t,” Kyuhyun-ssi said then all then boys pointed at Heechul-ssi, Kang-In-ssi and Leeteuk-ssi.

“Yah! Try to and you’re dead!” oppa said and glared at the three poor boys who shrunk back from oppa’s deadly glare.

 

Once oppa went out of the tent with Ken oppa, only me and my friends were left there. Ju Rin unnie went with SHINee oppa-deul since she has to pack their clothes.

 

“Mianhe. Oppa is just a protective freak,” I apologied and bowed at them.

“We understand. Plus, if I had a sister, I would be a protective freak, too, if she was with these guys. 4 beautiful girls vs. 12 erted flirts is a definite no no for me,” Shindong-ssi said. As he said that, he received glares from the 12 boys.

“I-I-I was just telling the t-t-tr-truth,” he nervously defended himself.

“AND YOU’RE SAYING THAT WE’RE ERTED FLIRTS AND YOU’RE NOT?!” they all shouted together.

“At least I know how to act in front of ladies!” Shindong-ssi defended himself once again.

“You..” Heechul-ssi began. But he didn’t finish his sentence because we burst out laughing causing all 13 heads to look at us.

“Mianhe,” We apologized.

“It’s just funny to see that what you do and say in front of the camera is the same when you’re behind it,” Ha Rin dongsaeng explained.

“Now we look like fools in front of them! How are we ever gonna date them? Yah! Shindong hyung! This is your fault!” Sungmin-ssi said while pouting.

“Don’t worry Sungmin-ssi. We find it cute anyways,” I said while still giggling.

“Aigoo, drop the formalities. Just call us oppa. We’re all older than the four of you right?” Leeteuk oppa asked.

“Ne,” the four of us answered in chorus.

“Yaaaaahhhoooo!!!~” Kyuhyun oppa screamed in joy.

“Mianhe, he just gets really excited whenever someone calls him oppa,” Ryeowook oppa explained.

We just all nodded.

 

Then Eunhyuk oppa nudged Donghae oppa and gave him a look which Donghae oppa understood what it meant.

“So, do you guys have any boyfriends?” Donghae oppa asked.

 

~●♥●~