Meeting Them [Part 2]

Living The Celebrity Life

 

WOWOWOW – SHINee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX8Q0DggVNk&feature=related

 

~●♥●~

 

*Min Young’s POV*

 

The four of us got all excited and everything knowing that we’ll be meeting more idols. We followed oppa to a tent and on the outside, it read: SHINee

 

When we entered the tent, I immediately saw Taemin-ssi bowing 90 degrees to oppa.

 

“Hyung-deul! Vanness hyung is here!” Taemin-ssi shouted. Then I stepped beside oppa.

“And he’s with her sister!” Taemin-ssi continued excitedly.

“Annyong dongsaeng-deul!” oppa greeted SHINee.

“Annyong hyung!” they bowed 90 degrees at oppa.

“Oh! We have some company!” Onew-ssi said as he noticed us standing beside oppa.

“Ne, this is my sister, Min Young and her friends Ae Rin, Ha Rin and Min Gi. You guys already know Ken and Ju Rin since she styles you guys,” oppa introduced us.

 

“Annyonghaseyo! Kunyeoneun SHINee-imnida!” they said altogether.

“I’m the leader, Onew-imnida!”

“Annyong, I’m the bling bling Jonghyun-imnida!”

“Almighty Key-imnida! Annyong!”

“I’m the flaming charisma Minho-imnida!”

“I’m the cutest maknae Teamin-imnida!”

With what Taemin-ssi said, he received smacks from his hyungs.

 

We started jumping and squealing when they introduced themselves. Call us crazy but that’s just how we are. Vanness oppa, Ken oppa and Ju Rin unnie had to calm us. All of them laughed at us.

 

“Mianhe, we’re just excited and all since we had to skip your performance at our school,” I apologized and bowed 90 degrees to them which my dongsaeng-deul followed.

“Kwenchana. We were hoping to meet you at that time since we heard that Vanness hyung’s sister goes to Seoul University,” Onew-ssi said

“But Ju Rin noona said that you’ll be having a press conference at that time which was a sad thing,” Key-ssi continued.

“It’s a good thing we met each other now,” Jonghyun-ssi said.

“Yeah, ever since they watched the press conference, they continued to bug me of introducing you to them,” Vanness oppa said.

“Chakaman, we’re all older than you girls right?” Taemin-ssi asked.

“Ne,” we all answered together.

“Then we’re your oppa!” Onew-ssi said.

 

We all had an interesting conversation with SHINee oppa-deul. We even get to see Onew oppa’s sangtae! Key oppa and Ha Rin dongsaeng clicked off easily. Did I forget to mention that we exchanged numbers with ALL of the idols that we met?!

 

~●♥●~