Confirmed!

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Finally – Brave Brothers ft. Kevin and Alexander of U-Kiss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WEpZnfFPa0

 

~●♥●~

 

*Min Young’s POV*

 

Baby girl? Why would he call me baby girl? Wait. He can’t be the “brother” that my doctor was saying right?!

 

He released the hug and he looked straight into my eyes and caressed my cheeks. “I’ve been looking for you for years and now I finally found you,” he said while tears were forming in his eyes. Good thing I understand and converse in English.

 

I’m.. confused,” I said still looking straight into his eyes. I can’t help but notice what his eyes were saying. It was full of love and longing.

 

He sat on my bed and smiled at me. “Shin Min Young, I’m your brother,” he said like kid who found his mom.

 

I guess he still could see that I was still confused and was not convinced. He showed me a necklace that was hiding underneath his shirt and took out the necklace that was underneath my hospital gown. We have the same necklace.

 

[ http://www.ice.com/pendants/fashion-diamond-pendant-prd_pdf_102625.jsp?srccode=cii_13736960&cpncode=24-101730852-2 ]

 

We have the same necklace. I’m sure you don’t remember. This was given to you when you were still a baby. Mom and Dad gave this to you the day that we were taking you home from the hospital. Before that tragic thing happened, “ he explained as a tear escaped from his eyes.

 

Is he really my brother? “I’m still confused right now. Uhm, could we have some tests to make sure if we’re really related?I asked since I wanted to make sure. He chuckled and said, “There’s no need. I had them get some tests already. It’s confirmed, you’re my younger sister.

 

Okaaay. Now I can’t breathe. I can’t believe I’m related to this guy! This is all happening too fast! My head starts to ache and I feel dizzy. The last thing I saw was my doctor asking me if I was okay. I fainted.

 

~●♥●~