Heechul's Plan

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

As their orders came, everyone started to dig in but conversations didn’t stop. All 13 members talked with their mouths full, sharing jokes and laughing at the same time. Around them, Min Young felt comfortable and safe with everyone being nice and kind to her, especially Leeteuk and Eunhyuk. But the pain in her heart didn’t vanish. Everytime she looks at Donghae sitting in front of her, her heart aches. She just couldn’t understand why her heart has to break soon.

 

On the other side of the table, Heechul was still observing. Hankyung thought Heechul was sick because he wasn’t eating much. “Yah, Heechul-ah. Why aren’t you eating? Are you sick?” he asked. “Ani, I’m fine. I’m just..thingking,” Heechul answered. Hankyung just shrugged and turned back to eating. Before dinner ended, Heechul already had planned something to prove that there’s really something going on with the 4.

 

Outside the restaurant, Heechul began his plan.

 

“Aren’t you guys tired? We should all go home now,” he suggested.

“Ne, but how about Min Young? We have to drop her off first,” Yesung said.

“Let’s just go to the dorm first then I’ll be the one to drop her off. Kaja,” Heechul said and he went inside the van so no one could protest to his suggestion.

“B-b-but..” Eunhyuk began but he stopped when everyone was getting inside the van. Min Young hesitated at Heechul’s suggestion but she just shrugged it off and went inside the van as well.

 

Heechul has something on his mind that I don’t know. Aish~ I’m supposed to drop her off!” Leeteuk thought

“But I want to drop Min Young off! If you weren’t my hyung, I swear I could’ve choked you Heechul!~”Eunhyuk thought as he pouted and glared at Heechul.

“What the hell is in your mind hyung?!”even Donghae thought as he was flaring up inside.

 

On the way to the dorm, everyone was quiet inside the van. Almost everyone was sleeping except for Min Young, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Heechul. Heechul sat at the back and observed again. Min Young now was sitting between Leeteuk and Donghae while Eunhyuk sat beside Heechul, pouting. Finally, they reached the dorm.

 

“Min Young let’s go. Your oppa might get mad at us and he may never allow you to see us again,”Heechul said as he intentionally grabbed Min Young’s hand. Since she was unaware of what’s happening around her and thought that Heechul was really just that touchy person, she didn’t notice the change of emotions in the three boy’s faces. They showed jealousy and anger.

 

“Annyong oppa-deul! I hope we could all hang out again together with my dongsaeng-deul next time!” she said as she waved goodbye to the remaining members.

“Say hi to Ae Rin-ah for me Min Young! Annyong!” Shingdong shouted.

“Na du! Say hi to Ha Rin for me!” Ryeowook shouted too.

“And to Min Gi!” Sungmin shouted last.

“Ne oppa! Annyong!” she said as she entered Heechul’s car.

 

We’ll talk later Heechul” Leeteuk thought as if he was sending it to Heechul’s mind,

Don’t worry Leeteuk, I know what I’m doing. I just need to confirm something, even if it means for you three to get jealous,” Heechul said in his mind before he entered his car.

 

~●♥●~