First Date [Part 1]: A Date By The Park

Living The Celebrity Life

 

No Other – Super Junior

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggvvs8o_2MI

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

It has been a month since Min Young and Donghae became a couple. Because of Donghae’s busy schedule and Min Young doing a job hunt, they would just usually talk on the phone. Donghae felt guilty because he hasn’t asked Min Young on a proper date yet. So, he decided to surprise Min Young with the help of Vanness.

 

“Come on hyung! Please help me!” Donghae said on the phone.

“Yah. Don’t act cute to me. That only works for Min Young,” Vanness said.

“But please hyung! Just tell her to go to the park and ask her to dress nicely. Don’t tell her anything about me taking her on a date. Please?!” Donghae pleaded.

“Araso, araso. But avoid getting near a bed. Please,” Vanness said more like ordering Donghae.

“Ne, kamsahamnida hyung,” Donghae said.

 

That afternoon, Vanness did all he can to force Min Young.

 

“But oppa wae?!” she asked him.

“Just do it! I called Ju Rin to help you with your make-up. I already picked a dress for you to wear. I’ll drop you off by the park,” he said.

“But why do I need to dress nicely if I’m only going to a park? And what the hell would I do there?” she asked again.

“Someone will meet up with you, don’t worry,” he said as he began to drag her to her room.

“But oppa I already have a boyfriend!” she protested.

“Just dress up baby girl, please?!” he said giving her puppy eyes.

“Aish! Fine!” she said, giving up because she can’t take the adorable look on her brother’s face.

“Thank you baby girl!” he said as he kissed her on the cheeks and left her inside her room to change. Soon, Ju Rin arrived and styled Min Young’s hair and did her make-up.

 

[This is what she looks like: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_LM-kWViVJtw/S1iFXdwwRUI/AAAAAAAABIA/0fdSSQlJLpc/s320/1003black-3.jpg ]

 

Both Ju Rin and Vanness dropped Min Young off to the park. It was a windy afternoon and it was getting cold.

Should’ve given me warmer clothes to wear oppa,” she thought.

 

She stood there by the slides and waited for the person who’ll meet up with her. She was beginning to feel impatient when a hand covered her eyes softly. She immediately removed the hand and turned around. There she saw Donghae who looks handsome as ever.

 

[Donghae: http://img195.imageshack.us/i/0531dangjindh1.jpg/ ]

 

“Oppa!” she squealed and hugged Donghae who hugged her back.

“I missed you,” he whisphered on her ear softly but enough for her to hear and it sent shivers down her spine.

“I missed you, too, oppa,” she said, not releasing from the hug because she was blushing like crazy.

“Kaja,” he said and took her hand.

“Oppa wait! Where are we going?!” she then asked when they began to run.

“It’s a surprise,” he looked at her and continued to run. She didn’t ask any questions anymore when they reached the hidden part of the park where only few people knew about that place.

 

[this is the place: http://photos.paulschedler.net/Photos/f/7/7/f770cf48fd6c46ed85bac3a3868e57c7-lg-Sparta-Wisconsin-United%20States-Clouds-Cloudy-Duck-Ducks-HDR-Morning-Nature-Outdoors-Park-Photomatix-Reflections-River-Sky-Snow-Stream-Sun-Sunrise-Tree.jpg ]

 

Beside the lake, there was a picnic basket. Donghae released his grip from Min Young’s hands and took a picnic blanket out of the basket and neatly laid it on the grasses and he knelt looking at a dumbfounded Min Young.

 

“What are you doing just standing there? Come here!” Donghae said and Min Young ran towards him and took a seat beside him. He began to bring out some snacks from the basket and offered it to Min Young. She took a bite from the sandwich and gave Donghae a satisfied smile.

 

“Oppa, this is good! Did you make it?” she asked as she continued to eat.

“Ani. I asked help from Hankyung hyung and Ryeowook. I didn’t ask help from the others,” he said as he ate.

“Wae?” she asked as she wiped some crumbs from the side of his mouth.

“All of this food will end up inside their stomachs instead of ours,” he said as Min Young giggled.

 

After the couple ate their snacks, they made a light conversation with laughters and cuddles. They would tease each other.

 

“Oppa, don’t you have any scheduled activities tomorrow?” she wondered while Donghae was hugging her between his legs.

“Aniyo. We don’t have. We have the whole week cleared for us to rest,” he said.

“Then you should be at home resting! You could’ve rested first before we went out on a date. It’s better if you rested first if we’re going to spend our whole time here in the park,” she lectured him

“But I wanted to. And who told you we’ll be spending our WHOLE time here in the park?” he asked.

“You have other plans?” she asked with one brow raised as she looked up at him.

“Ne,” he smiled at her.

“Are you sure you don’t want to rest?” she asked.

“I’m fine as long as I’m with you,” he said sweetly and then kissed her softly on the lips.

“Kaja,” he said as he stood up and helped her on her feet.

 

~●♥●~