At Least I Have Them

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Lovely Day – Park Shin Hye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnTedBYhA0s

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

The next morning Vanness woke up seeing that his sister was not beside him. He smelled something cooking and he followed the source. He went downstairs, to the kitchen and he saw his sister wearing an apron and cooking breakfast.

 

[Min Young wearing this: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ZETwRd5xSXE/So5iJkT9MyI/AAAAAAAAAIQ/G8yA_lXsTwo/s400/118879%23+Korean+Style+Checked+Short+Sleeve+Shirt+-+RM45.jpg ]

 

“You can cook?” he asked in disbelief.

Min Young turned around smiling. That morning, she decided to forget about what happened the other night and just move on even if it still hurts.

“Good morning to you, too, oppa. And yes, I can cook,” she answered him and turned back to cooking.

Done, Min Young brought two plates on the table with bacons, eggs and rice in it. She went to the refrigerator and brought out fresh orange juice. Vanness was about it place a strip of bacon on his mouth when Min Young snatched the fork.

“Oppa, you might want to wash your mouth first. Morning breath?” she suggested.

Vanness pouted and went to the nearest bathroom to wash his mouth and brush his teeth.

Soon, he came back.

“Done washing my mouth, can I eat now?” he asked still pouting.

“Yes,” she said giggling.

Min Young was eating normally while Vanness savored every flavor.

“Wow! Really Min Young! You cook good!” Vanness complimented.

“Thank you oppa,” she said.

“Don’t you have classes today?” he asked as he took another bite.

“No, we don’t. Our professor’s sick so we can just stay at home, he’ll back by two days,” she said.

“Oh, so do you want to go out with you friends today?” he asked. “I mean you GIRL friends,” he added, emphasizing the word girls which caused Min Young to giggle.

“Actually, we plan on meeting up at a café then we’ll go to the mall to have a little shopping trip. Ju Rin unnie is coming with,” she said trying to emphasize the Ju Rin’s name but it seems he didn’t hear the emphasizing.

“Is that so, then I guess today’s the right time,” he said still eating.

“Right time for what?” she asked, confused.

Vanness stood up and took Min Young’s hand. Both of them went outside of the house and stopped in front of their closed garage.

 

“I won’t be able to drop you off wherever you go so I decided to buy you something,” he said.

He then clicked the small remote which opens the garage door automatically. There, Min Young saw two cars. One was her brother’s car while the other had a big red ribbon on the hood.

“That will be your car,” he said pointing on the car which had a ribbon.

 

[This is the car: http://carscentre.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/2010-mercedes-clase-e-convertible.jpg]

 

“Omo! Oppa!~ This is so pretty!~ But you’ve given me too much,” she said as she admired the car.

“Come on, Min Young. Just take,” he said.

Min Young smiled widely at Vanness and hugged him.

“Thank you oppa!” she squeaked.

“Why don’t you go now and try it out?” he asked.

“Can I really?” she asked excitedly.

“Sure. It’s your now,” he said as he handed her, her car keys.

“Here’s some extra money, too. Take it,” he offered.

Min Young hesitated but Vanness placed it on Min Young’s palm and closed it.

“Thanks oppa,” she smiled

Min Young drove the car out of the garage and went out to the streets.

At least she’s smiling now,” Vanness thought. He went inside and continued eating his breakfast.

Wait. I just let her go wearing such short skirt! Argh! Nevermind,”

 

Min Young went to the café where they decided to meet. When she parked her car in front of the café, she can see her friends and Ju Rin by the window. All four heads turned to the car and was shocked at who was driving the car.

 

“It’s unnie!” Ha Rin, Min Gi and Ae Rin squealed.

Min Young went inside the café and was greeted with breathtaking hugs from her donsaeng-deul.

“Calm down girls. You just didn’t see each other for one day,” Ju Rin chuckled.

All four of them sat down and Min Young ordered a strawberry frappucino.

“So unnie, how was yesterday? Did you get to spend some quality time with Donghae oppa?” Ha Rin asked excitedly. Min Young just smiled.

“Aniyo,” she said as she played with the hem of her skirt.

“Wae? Is there something wrong dongsaeng?” Ju Rin asked.

“Donghae oppa..is..dating Jessica unnie,” she said. “But don’t tell anyone!” she added.

All four girls stared at Min Young with wide eyes but Ju Rin was first to recover.

“I’m sorry for that dongsaeng,” she said as she squeezed Min Young’s hand.

“Ani, it’s alright unnie,” she said. Soon, Min Young’s order arrived.

 

“Before I forget, Ryeowook oppa, Sungmin oppa and Shindong oppa says hi to the three of you,” Min Young told Ha Rin, Min Gi and Ae Rin and the three girls blushed. “And Vanness oppa knows I’m with you unnie,” she added facing a blushing Ju Rin.

Min Young’s dongsaeng-deul turned to look at Ju Rin.

“You like unnie’s oppa Ju Rin unnie?!” Ae Rin asked in shock.

“A-a-aniyo. I-i-i don’t like him,” she denied.

“Then why are you stuttering?” Ha Rin curiously asked.

“I-i-i’m not!” Ju Rin continued to deny.

“But you are!” Min Gi insisted.

“Fine! I like him alright! Happy?” she said blushing.

All girls squealed in excitement.

“Geokjongma unnie. I like you for oppa. You’ll make a great couple,” Min Young said as she winked at Ju Rin while Min Gi, Ha Rin and Ae Rin nodded in agreement.

 

“So, shall we go shopping now?” Min Young asked.

“KAJA!~” they all said together.

They all went out and admired Min Young’s new car.

“Waah unnie, you’re really lucky. You have your own car now!” Ae Rin said excitedly as Min Young drove away to the mall.

 

“At least I have my oppa, dongsaeng-deul and Ju Rin unnie to keep me happy,”she thought happily to herself as she drove.

 

~●♥●~