Yes!

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Saying I Love You – WonderGirls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_h4movLWII

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

“What if I get hurt again?” she asked.

“I’ll protect you. I won’t let anything or anyone hurt you,” he promised.

She looked into his eyes again. She felt that Donghae was pulling her, making her fall for him even more. She couldn’t say anything anymore.

 

When Donghae felt it was the right time to ask Min Young.

 

“I need you because I’m in love with you,” he said as he looked directly into her eyes. “Shin Min Young,” he said and inhaled.

 

“Will you please be my girlfriend?” he asked looking into her eyes with hope.

 

She didn’t answer.

 

“It will be hard at first but maybe we’ll get throught it. I really love you Min Young and I want to be the guy who’ll get to kiss you, hug you and hold you. Please let me that guy,” he said.

 

Min Young thought for a while. She thought about the consequences and the problems that might come.

 

But he promised me he’ll protect me,” she thought.

 

“Oppa, I would be happy to let you be that guy,” she said as she gave him a smile.

“Really? So does that mean you’re saying yes?!” he asked in disbelief.

“Yes,” she said then Donghae’s broke into a huge smile.

“Woooohooooo!~” he shouted as he stood up. Min Young giggled at his cuteness. Donghae turned to Min Young and made her stand up and he hugged her. He lifted her off the ground and turned her around. She hold tighter to him as they both turned then he set her on her feet and brushed the strands of hair away from her face.

 

Slowly, he began to lean and automatically, Min Young closed her eyes, waiting for their lips to touch and soon it did. Donghae kissed Min Young and she responded back. After they kissed, Donghae leaned in his forehead into hers.

 

“I love you Shin Min Young,” he said.

“I love you, too, Lee Dong Hae. Just to let you know, you’re my first kiss” she told him and he pecked her on the lips one more time.

“Thanks babe,” he winked.

 

They went back inside the house hand-in-hand.

 

~●♥●~

 

Updated six chapters for you guys~ :) I'll update again tomorrow :) Don't forget to leave some LOVE!