Donghae's Jealous

Living The Celebrity Life

 

I’ll Be There – Taeyang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0LxZAtZSJ0

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

After a lot of convincing, Min Young finally agreed to be the female dancer for Eunhyuk and Donghae’s song for the concert. Donghae liked the idea of Min Young being their dancer but somehow, Donghae had a bad feeling about it. He has seen the choreography and it has a y concept to it.

 

But why did Eunhyuk chose Min Young right away?” he thought. He looked at Min Young who was already rehearsing for their song. Without him knowing, Eunhyuk stood beside him.

“She’s really a great dancer,” Eunhyuk said. Donghae snapped back to reality and looked at Eunhyuk then looked back at Min Young.

“Yeah, she is,” Donghae replied.

“And she really loves you,” Eunhyuk said as he placed a hand on Donghae’s shoulder.

“How do you know?” Donghae asked.

“I sensed it a while ago,” Eunhyuk began, “When I confessed to her,” he finished.

“You did what?!” Donghae practically shouted.

“I confessed to her. But you don’t have to worry. I just wanted to tell her. I can no longer keep it to myself,” Eunhyuk said as he crossed his arms and looked at Min Young rehearsing.

“What did she say?” Donghae said glaring at Eunhyuk.

“She said she feels bad because somehow she hurt me. But I said it was fine and I was happy for her because she’s happy with you,” Eunhyuk turned to Donghae.

“So that’s why you suggested her to be our dancer,” Donghae said as he crossed his arms, anger and jealousy written all over his face.

“I chose her not because I have feelings for her. You have to admit, she’s a great dancer and she fits perfectly for that part,” Eunhyuk said chuckling at Donghae’s face.

 

For that time, Donghae didn’t argue back. He thought that Eunhyuk was right. She’s a great dancer but the thought of her touching Eunhyuk for the dance made Donghae very jealous.

 

Their rehearsals finished by 10pm and every one was about to go home. Usually, Min Young would drive on her own but this day, she didn’t bring her car because Donghae fetched her and he was bringing her home.

 

On the ride home, there was an awkward silence. Min Young sensed that something was wrong but she didn’t bother on asking him. Not until they reached her house. Donghae wore his beanie  and went out of the car to open Min Young’s car door. He accompanied her by the door. He was about to say goodbye when she grabbed his hand and dragged him inside the house. She opened the lights and made Donghae sit on the sofa.

 

“I sense something’s wrong. We need to talk,” she said as she stood in front of Donghae with arms crossed.

“Nothing’s wrong,” he simply said.

“There is!” Min Young insisted. “Lee Donghae, I can sense when something’s wrong and definitely there’s something wrong, now tell me!” she said.

“Fine! I got pissed off when I learned that Eunhyuk confessed his feelings for you,” he said as he removed his beanie and crossed his arms and pouted.

Min Young couldn’t help but laugh at him.

“Yah, why are you laughing?” he said still mad.

“Mianhe oppa,” she said as she sat beside him and gave him a hug, still laughing.

“Yah! Stop laughing! It’s not funny! What if you fall for him because he confessed to you?!” Donghae practically shouted.

“Lee Donghae. I sense that you’re jealous?” she said as she held his hand.

“I’m not jealous. I’m just pissed off,” he said, looking at the other direction.

“Oh, yes you are,” she said as she turned his head to look at her, “Lee Donghae is jealous,” she and he glared at her causing her to laugh again.

“Oppa,” she began, “you don’t have to be jealous. It was only a confession. I only see Eunhyuk oppa as a brother and a best friend. That’s all,” she said.

“So you won’t leave me because he confessed to you?” he asked childishly and Min Young shooked her head and gave him a peck on the lips.

“Mianhe, babe. I guess I was really jealous, especially when he suggested you to be our dancer. Didn’t you see the choreography?! You’ll be touching him!” he said in a panicked way.

“Oppa, it’s just a dance. I won’t go off running to him because of that dance,” she said as she chuckled. Soon, Donghae was laughing, too.

“Chungmal mianhe for being a pabo,” he said as he brushed aways some bangs away from her eyes. Slowly, he leaned in and kissed her and she responded back. Min Young pulled away and said, “You look cute when you’re jealous.” By that Donghae tickled her.

 

~●♥●~