May The Best Man Win

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

Soon, Eunhyuk went to the cliff where Donghae was. Leeteuk came along since they were the ones who knew about Dongjae and Jessica’s secret relationship. Heechul was at his radio schedule. Eunhyuk parked his car beside Donghae’s car and saw him sitting on top of his car’s hood.

 

“Dongsaeng, are you alright?” Leeteuk asked as soon as they parked.and went beside Donghae.

“I’m not sure hyung. But it feels good being single,” Donghae said as he faced Leeteuk smiling.

“How’s Jessica?” Eunhyuk asked.

“I don’t know. She was crying when she got out of the car,” Donghae said and told them what happened inside the car

Eunhyuk and Leeteuk shook their heads in disbelief.

“You’re unbelievable you know that?” Leeteuk said.

“What did I do?!” Donghae asked.

Eunhyuk smacked Donghae’s head. “Are you crazy or what?! You’re the guy! You shouldn’t let this things happen!” he said.

“What do you expect me to do?! Ignore my heart?!” Donghae questioned which caused the two males to be silent.

 

“So does this mean that you’ll be asking Min Young out, too?” Leeteuk asked.

“I’m not sure yet,” Donghae said and Leeteuk flicked his forehead.

“What did I do now?!” Donghae said as he rubbed the red spot on his forehead.

“You said a while ago that you can’t ignore your heart and now you’re not sure about Min Young?!” Leeteuk said.

“I said I was not SURE! I didn’t say that I WON’t right?!” Donghae argued back.

 

“Then is this the time where we say ‘Let the best man win’?” Eunhyuk asked.

“I guess this is it,” Donghae agreed.

“Then may the best man win,” Leeteuk said and all three boys gazed at the night lights of Seoul.

 

~●♥●~

 

A little cliffhanger to guys :). I updated a long one ‘cause I might not be able to update for a few days because of school work. I need to go back to my first life for a while. :) I can’t wait to update soon!