Meeting Them [Part 1]

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Not Young (Remix) – U-Kiss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYYY6Xruzi0

 

~●♥●~

 

*Min Young’s POV*

 

I made a mental note to thank oppa later.

 

As we reached backstage, I couldn’t see any idols roaming around. I only saw producers walking really fast and even running with water and food in their hands. I guess those were for the idols who perforemed tonight.

 

We stopped in front of a tent which had “Vanness Wu” written on a paper. I guess this is where oppa is right now. We entered the tent and saw oppa talking to someone.

 

Omo! It’s Kangta-ssi! My eyes widened at the scene. I’m meeting Kangta!

 

“Oh! You’re here!” oppa exclaimed then Kangta stood up.

“Is this her?” he asked pointing at me.

“Ne. Baby girl, meet Kangta, one of oppa’s closest friend,” oppa introduced me to Kangta.

“A-a-annyong! It’s nice meeting you Kangta-ssi,” I bowed 90 degrees at him.

“Aigoo, let’s drop the formalities. Call me Kangta oppa, araso?” he said. He wants me to call him oppa!

“Ne..Kangta..oppa,” I finally said

“Aigoo, so cute! And beautiful, too. Yah, Vanness, would you let me date her?” he teased oppa and I blushed. Oppa is very protective when it comes to guys asking me out. He almost punched one of my schoolmate who asked me out.

“Aniyo! You can’t! You’re too old for her!” Oppa said as he put a protective arm around me.

“Yah. I was just kidding. Your oppa is very protective,” he said as he winked at me.

“Stop flirting with her. Oh and by the way this are her friends, Ha Rin, Min Gi and Ae Rin,” oppa introduced my friends.

 

After having an interesting conversation with Kangta oppa, he had to leave since he has an early schedule tomorrow. Then, Vanness oppa, Ken oppa and Ju Rin unnie dragged [A/N: dragging again?!] us out of the tent and introduced us to every idol that performed that night.

 

We met U-Kiss on their tent while they were playing a prank at Kiseop oppa. They’re so cute! We even met 2PM and oppa became a protective freak again.

 

“Hyung! She’s hot!” Chansung oppa said and the poor guy received a smack from oppa.

“Can I go out on a date with her hyung?” Wooyoung oppa asked.

“It depends on her but I’m not letting you go on a date this early since you just met,” oppa lectured him. Yeah, we get to call them oppa.

“Then hyung, if I told you I have fallen in love with her at first sight, will you let me date her?” Nichkhun oppa said as he stood on my right and placed an arm on my shoulder which Vanness oppa smacked immediately.

“Not even possible. You’re not her favorite,” Vanness oppa which caused Khunnie oppa to pout.

“Aniyo! I like Khunnie oppa, too!” I said. “But someone here likes you more. My dongsaeng Ha Rin!” I said as I introduced her to Nickhun oppa. Ha Rin dongsaeng blushed madly when Nichkhun oppa gave her a smile that made her melt.

 

We were introduced to more idols such as SS501, ZE:A, Big Bang, 2AM, C.N. Blue and DNA. They all wanted us to call them oppa and Vanness oppa got upset since I’ll be calling a lot of “oppa” now. He said he even regretted introducing me to them. Cute oppa!

 

But he didn’t forget to introduce us to SNSD, f(x), Kara, After School, T-ara, 2NE1, Secret, Sistar, etc. They wanted us to call them unnies except for some since we’re older than them. They find us cute and kept pinching our cheeks. Not that I was annoyed, my cheeks are just hurting from all the pinching but I don’t mind. Except for Ae Rin dongsaeng who hates to be pinched but it seems like she doesn’t care.

 

When we went out of 2ne1’s tent, my friends pulled me aside and whispered.

“Unnie, do you think your oppa will introduce us to them?” Ha Rin asked.

If we made a list of all the idols that we know, I’m pretty sure there were two more idol groups that we haven’t met yet.

“Molla. I hope so,” I said trying to stay positive but they pouted.

 

“Yah, come on guys, I still have to introduce you to a group,” Vanness oppa called out.

 

~●♥●~