What Happened

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Cry - MBLAQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVmT9ncn87k

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

Everyone else went home except for Vanness and JuRin, who volunteered to accompany Vanness on watching over MinYoung. At the moment, MinYoung was already sleeping after her tireless crying. It was already 5:00 in the morning.

 

“Let’s have some coffee?” Vanness suggested.

“What about your sister,” JuRin asked.

“She’ll be fine. We won’t be away too long,” Vanness smiled.

 

Vanness and JuRin went by the hospitals cafeteria to get some coffee and went out to the hospital’s garden for some fresh air. Once they stepped out, JuRin shuddered in cold as the wind blew. Luckily, Vanness had his jacket with him. He removed it from him ad placed it over JuRin’s shoulders.

 

“How about you?” JuRin asked.

“I’ll be fine,” Vanness assured her.

 

The two sat on the swings and drank their coffee.

 

“What happened to MinYoung while I was gone?” Vanness began to ask.

 

JuRin was caught by surprise. She didn’t know what to do. She doesn’t know if she has the right to tell him what his girlfriend did to his sister.

 

“Maybe you should ask MinYoung. I’m in no place to tell you,” JuRin told him.

“If you won’t tell me what happened, can you tell me how she ended up living with you instead with Ashley?” he asked.

“If I did, then I would be force to tell you what happened to MinYoung,” JuRin sipped her coffee.

“Please, I’m begging you. I already saw her bruises. Something happened,” Vanness held her hand as he pleaded. JuRin sighed. Finally, she gave in.

 

JuRin explained everything to Vanness. She told him everything what MinYoung told her.

 

“While you were gone, Ashley abused your sister,” JuRin finished her explanation.

“Why would she do that?” Vanness asked in disbelief.

“It’s because she’s mad at MinYoung. The reason was because Ashley said, MinYoung gets all the luxury, your money, your attention and your love,” JuRin said.

“Neither you or MinYoung went to report everything to the police?” Vanness asked.

“MinYoung didn’t want to as Jessica was involved in abusing her,” JuRin said.

“Jessica? Jung Jessica of SNSD?! Why?!” Vanness’s eyes widened.

“Because of Donghae. But then, Jessica turned her back against Ashley and helped MinYoung escape. Until now, Ashley has no idea on what’s happening with MinYoung,” JuRin sipped her coffee.

 

Suddenly, Vanness stood up and dropped his cup.

“I’m going to report everything to the police. I’ll have her arrested,” Vanness said.

“What?! Are you crazy?! Jessica would get involved!” JuRin stood up too.

“I’ll take care of that. Jessica’s name will not get involved in this matter,” he said. He was about to go back inside the hospital but JuRin stopped her.

“Then what about Ashley? She’s your girlfriend right?!” she asked. Vanness looked back.

“I never really loved Ashley on the first place,” he told her and walked back inside.

“Where are you going?” JuRin asked as she ran after him.

“I’m going to my sister. For now,” he said as he pressed the up button of the elevator.

 

JuRin joined him inside the elevator and stood beside each other in silence. Noticing the jacket around her, she removed it and gave it to Vanness. She mouthed her gratitude and he smiled in return.

 

They were walking towards MinYoung’s room when they noticed nurses going in and out of the room. Vanness and JuRin rushed by the nurse.

 

“What’s happening inside?” Vanness asked the nurse who bumped into him.

“The patient was having seizures a while ago,” then the nurse left.

 

Suddenly, MinYoung’s bed was taken out of the room. Vanness saw Dr. Kim.

 

“Where are you taking my sister?” Vanness asked Dr. Kim.

“We’re taking her to the emergency room. She has to get the surgery,” Dr. Kim told him and MinYoung was rushed to the E.R.

 

“Hyung! Where are they taking MinYoung-ah?” Donghae rushed over.

“She’s been experiencing seizures. She has to get the surgery,” Vanness said blankly.

 

~●♥●~