Giving It A Try

Living The Celebrity Life

 

My Girl - TaeYang (Big Bang)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLYI6WJPQ4s

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

“I’m sorry. I was a jerk,” Vanness whispered.

 

JuRin absentmindedly hugged him back.

 

“I’m sorry, too. I guess we were both being idiots,” she whispered.

 

Then, Vanness pulled back from the hug. He lifted JuRIn’s chin making her face him and gazed deeply into her eyes and so did she.

 

“I love you. You’re the girl that I really love. I thought that I was only feeling infatuation towards you since we always spent time together. But once we stopped seeing each other, I felt like my heart and soul wanted to come out of my body and search for you. That’s when I realized that it wasn’t simply just an infatuation. I already fell for you,” he said softly.

“Very cheesy, oppa,” JuRin chuckled at his cheesy lines. Vanness bowed his head in embarrassment.

“But I love you, too,” she added softly.

“You do?” he looked up. She gave him a nod and smiled sweetly.

“I loved you back then and I still do now,” she said.

 

Vanness smiled from ear to ear making his eyes disappear.

“Uhmm oppa, you still have your hands on my waist,” she pointed at his hands.

“So? It feels comfortable there,” he smiled even more like a kid.

 

Then slowly, he leaned in and softly kissed her lips. JuRin was shocked at his sudden action but then she responded back. That soft kiss turned into a passionate one until they were making out in the hospital’s hallway for two minutes. JuRin pulled back from the kiss to get some air.

 

“They’re together now!” MinYoung squealed in delight.

 

The new couple heard and turned to see who squealed, only to discover Minyoung out of her bed with Donghae holding her IV bag up.

“Uh-oh,” MinYoung and Donghae said in unison.

 

“Why are you out of your bed?” JuRin and Vanness asked in unison with both one eyebrow raised. Donghae and MinYoung hurriedly went inside the room. The new couple followed them inside.

 

“You know you’re not yet allowed to get out of bed,” JuRin said as she helped MinYoung go back to bed.

“And Donghae here didn’t order you to go back to bed?” Vanness placed his hands on his hips and faced Donghae.

“Sorry hyung, I was about to but I can’t help but to eavesdrop as well,” Donghae tried to hide himself from Vanness’s glare.

“Oppa, don’t look at him like that. I forced him to not let me go back to bed,” she defended him.

“But you know that stressing yourself out is not good for you,” Vanness reminded her as she placed a pillow behind MnYoung’s back so she was sitting up.

“But the only thing that was stressing me out is how I could get you two together. And now that you guys are together, I can get discharged earlier,” MinYoung smiled from ear to ear and placed her palms together like in a praying position.

“ALLELUIA!” MinYoung breathed in a sigh of relief.

 

Vanness, JuRin and Donghae laughed at MinYoung’s dorkiness.

“Alleluia indeed,” Vannes said as he stood beside JuRin and placed an arm around her shoulders.

“So, are you guys officially a couple now?” MinYoung smiled cheekily and so did Donghae.

“Well,” JuRin looked at Vanness to ask for the right answer.

“We’re both giving it a try,” Vanness answered.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” MinYoung continued to smile from ear to ear.

 

~●♥●~

 

5 more chapters to go!