You're Lucky

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Baby I’m Sorry - TaeYang (Big Bang)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6jf78uvsp0

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

It was already late n the evening but Leeteuk decided to stay by their dorm’s balcony. All of the members were already asleep including SJ-M, who came back late in the afternoon that day. Donghae is still at the hospital taking care of MinYoung, who will be discharged a week later.

 

“Donghae,”he thought.

 

Just thinking of his dongsaeng’s name made Leeteuk’s heart sting in pain.

 

Flashback

 

“So you really love Donghae,” he asked softly.

“Yes,” she said.

“I’m sorry,” she apologized once more.

“No. I should be the one who’s sorry for pressuring you,” he apologized.

“It’s alright oppa,” she gave a teary smile as she wiped his tears clean.

 

End of Flashback

 

Leeteuk’s thoughts were disturbed when he heard the main door open. He turned his head around to see Donghae already home. He faced his head back in front. Donghae saw Leeteuk’s sitting figure and decided to approach him.

 

“Hyung? You’re still awake?” Donghae asked as he entered the balcony and took a seat beside his hyung.

“Couldn’t sleep,” Leeteuk shrugged his shoulders.

 

Donghae was already holding a blanket that he took by the couch before he went to the balcony. He handed it to his hyung.

 

“Why are youy out in the cold?” the younger boy asked.

“I want to be numb so I wouldn’t feel the pain,” he murmured softly.

“What?” Donghae asked.

“Nothing. I just feel like staying here,” Leeteuk made an excuse and took the blanket from Donghae’s hands.

“How’s MinYoung?” he added.

“She’s fine. If things go well then hopefully she’ll be discharged earlier,” Donghae beamed.

“That’s good,” Leeteuk smiled. He grabbed a bottle beer that was resting on the floor beside his seat. Donghae didn’t notice it was there.

“You okay, hyung?” his dongsaeng asked worriedly.

“Yeah,” Leeteuk assured him.

 

Then, Leeteuk faced Donghae.

 

“You know, you’re one hell of a lucky guy,” he told him.

“What are you talking about hyung?” Donghae chuckled at his hyung’s words.

“You’ve got someone who loves you very much,” Leeteuk said as he gulped down the beer. Donghae looked at him silently.

 

“You’re lucky to have a girl like MinYoung. She loves you so much,” Leeteuk continued.

“How do you know?” Donghae asked.

“I know she does. She wouldn’t give you up for someone who’s not you,” Leeteuk said softly.

“Thanks hyung,” was all Donghae could say. Leeteuk froze before looking down.

 

“You don’t have to thank me. I don’t deserve it. I’ve been a bad hyung,” he said.

“What do you mean?” Donghae tilted his head to the side. Leeteuk took in a deep breath.

 

“While you were in China promoting with SJ-M, I took te opportunity to make MinYoung fall for me. I was planning on stealing her away from you,” Donghae’s eyes widened in shock as to what Leeteuk was telling his dongsaeng.

“But she rejected me.”

 

Leeteuk confessed his mistake while Donghae shook his head in disbelief. Before Donghae could even try to punch his hyung, Leeteuk spoke up.

 

“You don’t have to worry about her leaving you because she won’t. She loves you very much and she only looks at me as her brother,” he assured Donghae as he finished his bottle.

“Why did you do that?” Donghae gritted through his teeth.

“It was because I love her. I guess I was blinded by my love for her that I didn’t even thought or care who’d get hurt in the process,” Leeteuk gave Donghae a hard and serious look then stood up. But Donghae stood up as well and blocked Leeteuk’s way.

 

In a swift movement, Donghae hugged his hyung tight.

“I’m sorry hyung,” Donghae apologized.

“Why are you saying sorry?” Leeteuk pulled back, confusion written all over his face.

“Because I feel like I’m also part of the reason why you’re hurting,” Donghae shrugged his shoulders.

“No you’re not. Well maybe yes but I can’t blame you. You and MinYoung are destined to be with each other,” Leeteuk patted Donghae’s arm.

“Let’s get inside now. It’s getting colder outside,” Leeteuk wrapped his arm on Donghae neck and pulled him inside.

 

“Promise me you’ll protect MinYoung and that you wouldn’t hurt her,” Leeteuk said before they entered their shared room.

“Of course hyung. You don’t have to remind me about that,” Donghae placed his right hand on the left part of his chest.

“But promise me you wouldn’t try to steal her away from me again,” he added. Leeteuk placed his fore finger under his chin.

“I’ll have to think about that,” Leeteuk joked.

“YAH!!!” Donghae shouted and Leeteuk ran inside the room.

“Yah~ Keep quiet~ Everyone’s already sleeping~” Shindong’s head poked out his room’s door.

“Mianhe hyung,” Donghae apologized before entering his and Leeteuk’s room.

“Leeteuk hyung, I’m so going to get you,” Donghae muttered under his breath as he glared at the leader who’s covering himself under his blanket.

 

~●♥●~