True Colors

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

As soon as Vanness left the house, Ashley began her plan. She let MinYoung come inside the house first before closing the door and securely locking it. When she turned around, she saw MinYoung going up the stairs.

 

“Where do you think you’re going?” Ashley crossed her arms. MinYoung turned around.

“I was just about to go to my room and sleep some more. We came home at around 3 in the morning already,” MinYoung explained.

“Whatever. Make me breakfast and make it a decent one, knowing what kind of life you were living before,” Ashley said and went up the stairs. She went passed by MinYoung and harshly shoved her almost making MinYoung fall from the stairs if she didn’t immediately grab for support.

 

“Maybe it’s because of her hangover. Of course she’ll be more tired than I am,”MinYoung thought, trying to understand Ashley’s attitude. Thinking it was the right thing to do; MinYoung went to the kitchen and made breakfast for Ashley. She prepared something simple and “decent” as what Ashley requested. MinYoung placed everything on a tray and brought it upstairs to Ashley’s room. She carefully knocked on Ashley’s door before opening it.

 

“Ashley, your breakfast is here,” MinYoung entered with the tray on her hands.

“It’s about time,” Ashley dropped her magazine beside her before MinYoung placed the tray on her bed.

“I brought you some tea with honey to lessen your hangover from last night,” MinYoung motioned for the little cup on the side.

“Who said I have a hangover from last night?” Ashley raised an eyebrow.

“You were drunk last night so for sure you’ll be having a hangover right now,” MinYoung smiled.

“I wasn’t drunk last night, I was acting. I wanted to get Vanness sleep with me for the night..but it seemed that he slept….with someone else,” Ashley looked at MinYoung from head to toe, eyeing her disgustingly.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know you wanted to be with him last night,” MinYoung apologized.

“How would you know? You wouldn’t know anything. He wouldn’t get the idea because you’re always in my way!” Ashley shouted. She began to be histeric and threw everything she can reach at MinYoung. Ashley even aimed the tray to MinYoung and threw it at her but MinYoung was able to dodge her body away from the hot tea. Unfortunately, the hot water got splashed into her hand. MinYoung cried out loud.

 

“Serves you right for staying in my way,” Ashley raised an eyebrow.

“Why are you being like this? You’re not like this when oppa’s around,” MinYoung cried.

“It’s because I don’t like you. You always have Vanness’s attention. Everywhere we go or whatever we do together or what we talk about, it is always about you!” Ashley screamed in frustration. MinYoung was silent, still crying and holding her right hand because of the contact from the hot water.

“What are you still doing there?! Clean up this mess. You’re useless!!!” Ashley scolded her.

 

Slowly and carefully, MinYoung followed Ashley’s intructions. She picked up the pieces of the shattered glasses and placed it on the tray together with the food that was on the floor. When she picked up and big piece of chunk of glass, it cut her right hand make the pain go worse. Her hand was really red from the painful contact with the hot tea’s water and it was bleeding because of a big wound from the big chunk of glass.

 

MinYoung went down and to the kitchen and dropped everything on the sink and searched for a First Aid Kit. Unfortunately, they don’t have one. What she did, she tied a towel on her hand. After cleaning her wound, MinYoung leaned by the cabinet below the sink and began to shed more tears.

 

“Why is she like that?”

 

“It’s because I don’t like you. You always have Vanness’s attention. Everywhere we go or whatever we do together or what we talk about, it is always about you!”MinYoung reminisced.

 

“Oppa, when are you coming back? Why’d you have to leave me with your girlfriend? JuRin unnie is way better than Ashley,”MinYoung thought.

 

~●♥●~