Leave A Good Impression

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Secretly Secretly - Kara

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFLSkSS1G7k&feature=related

 

~●♥●~

 

*Min Young’s POV*

 

Argh! I hate waking up early! I have to skip school because of this press conference. I have to skip SHINee’s performance later and now my friends are ditching school, too. They want to have a peaceful life before they enter the school once again. But they’re not at home. They’re here with me at my house together with Ken oppa and they’re raiding my closet! Ju Rin unnie is here, too. She’ll be doing my hair and make-up. I wonder why she always comes whenever oppa calls her. Not that I don’t want her here, I’m just wondering. She has a hectic job styling every artist in the industry but she’s here! Shouldn’t she be at our school styling SHINee?

 

Could it be, she likes oppa? Omo! Unnie should be ready with my questions. Bwahahaha!

 

“Dongsaeng should wear this!” I heard Ken oppa shout at my closet.

“Aniyo, unnie should wear this!” that was Ha Rin.

“That’s not the perfect dress! This one is!” Ae Rin argued.

“Are you trying to embarrass unnie with that dress? She should be wearing this!” Min Gi souted.

 

Closet chaos much? I have to stop them.

 

“Yah! Couldn’t you guys agree on one dress only? Why do I have to wear a dress anyway? Can’t I just wear a simple shirt and jeans? It’s not like I’m going on a date or something!” I shouted back at them.’

 

“No!” they all shouted at the same time and Ju Rin was giggling while she’s fixing my hair.

 

“You have to leave a good impression to the media, to your brother’s fans and to the whole world,” Ken oppa said as he stuck his head out of my closet door and went back in.

 

“If you don’t leave a good impression, the people will criticize you big time,” Ha Rin said as she did what Ken oppa did earlier.

 

“They’re both right,” Min Gi and Ae Rin said together and did the same thing.

 

“Yah! Are you guys trying to put up a performance there? Hurry up and pick a dress for Min Youngie. I’ll be done with her hair and make-up in 10 minutes!” Ju Rin unnie said while we were laughing at my friends dorkiness.

 

Suddenly, someone knocked on my door. Ju Rin unnie and I both looked at my door at the same time. It was Vanness oppa in a tux.

 

[he looks like this: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9f/Dubbness.jpg/220px-Dubbness.jpg ]

 

I know I’m his sister but he looks damn fine.

 

“Are you guys done yet?” he asked as he entered my room.

“Y-y-yeah, we’re almost done. W-w-we just need help with the dress. T-t-they’re having some trouble on deciding what dress Min Young should wear,” Ju Rin unnie said.

 

“Kumawo Ju Rin for coming here even though you have world today,” oppa said as he patted Ju Rin unnie on the shoulder.

 

“C-c-c-cheonmaneyo Vanness-ssi. I would do anything for your dongsaeng here,” she said as she gave oppa a friendly smile. I swear she’s blushing. I’m so going to interrogate her later.

 

“I told you, Min Young should wear this!” we heard Ken oppa insisted.

“Aniyo!” the three girls shouted back at him.

 

“What on earth is going on in there? All four of you, out of the closet right now. I’ll be the one picking for baby girl’s dress. You guys should get ready. We’ll be leaving in an hour,” Vanness oppa said as he entered my closet and the people inside of it went out of my room.

 

“There, I’m sure you’ll be living a good impression now. You’re already pretty. You don’t need much make-up,” she said as she smiled at me. I looked at unnie’s work and I might say she works really well. I said my thanks to her.

 

I had to ask her the question now. “Unnie, you like oppa don’t you?” She gave me a shocked face. She was speechless. Not a single word came out of . Then oppa called me.

 

“Baby girl, you’re dress is inside. Go change now,” oppa instructed. Why does he have to ruin the moment?

 

As soon as I changed into my dress, I went downstairs. Ken oppa, together with Ju Rin unnie and my friends, was sitting on the couch while Vanness oppa was standing at the end of the staircase. They all noticed my presence and glanced my way.

 

“Wow! Ju Rin unnie, you did a good job with the hair and make-up!” Ae Rin said excitedly and Ju Rin unnie smiled.

 

[I was wearing this: http://76.my/UserImages/Items/0909/16/[email protected] ]

 

I was smiling brightly at them then I asked Vanness oppa, “so, do you think I’ll be living a good impression now?”

 

“Definitely,” oppa said as he offered his arm to me and I gladly accepted it. “Come on guys, let’s get rolling,” he said and everyone followed at the van.

 

~●♥●~