Something's Missing

Living The Celebrity Life

I can’t think of any song that would fit this chapter. Just choose whatever song you like. :)

 

~●♥●~

*Min Young’s POV*

I only have 15 minutes left before the school gates close. I am slowly walking my way towards school which usually takes me 20 minutes for me to get to school and I didn’t bother on walking faster. I was in deep thought. These past few days, my mind was always separated from my body, if you know what I mean. I’m always deep in thought because in the past few days, I began to feel incomplete. I know, and I’m sure, that something was missing in me. I just couldn’t point on what that is.

“Unnie! Min Young Unnie!” I could hear my name. Wait, was I in school already? I could see my friends running towards me. They stopped in front of me panting and trying to catch their breaths. “annyong! You didn’t have to run to me. You could’ve just simply called me.” I said while laughing at their funny state. “We did unnie, we called you a lot of times already but you were ignoring us,” Ha Rin dongsaeng said while pouting. “Yeah, so we decided to approach you instead. You seem.. lost. Is something wrong?” Ae Rin dongsaeng asked worriedly.

Ha Rin, Min Gi, Ae Rin and I are best friends. We’ve been together since nursery and we were inseparable. Even until now. We have the same classes and courses. We were all taking up Bachelor in Arts, major in music and drama at Seoul University and by the end of the school year, we’ll be graduating!

“Chungmal? Mianhe. I guess my mind was lost again. I don’t know why but I feel incomplete in the past few days,” I said and tried to smile. “Well whatever that is unnie, I’m sure you’ll soon forget it once you hear Min Gi’s good news!” Rinnie said excitedly. “What is it?” I asked excitedly, forgetting about my problem. “SHINee’s coming to school to perform!!!” Min Gi shrieked and the three of them jumped. I joined in the jumping and shrieking. Yes, we love SHINee. Not just them but ALL the Kpop Idols you can name. “Omo! Omo! SHINee’s coming!!” we all shouted together. “Yah! The four of you! Shouldn’t you be in your classes by now?! You only have two minutes before the bell rings. All of the students are now inside in their respective classrooms. What are you waiting for?!” on of the teachers scolded us. We ran as fast as we can on our first class.

 

When we went to our seats, the teacher came in. We weren’t late, thank goodness. We were having a new lesson and I can’t focus because I can’t stop thinking on what was missing.

A crumpled paper landed on my desk. I looked around to see who threw it and saw Min Gi dongsaeng smiling. “Are you sure you’re okay, unnie? Don’t worry, we’ll never leave you :) SHINee’s coming! Cheer up unnie! Hwaiting!” I smiled at the message written on the paper. I faced Min Gi dongsaeng and mouthed thanks to her then returned to face the board. 

Whatever it is, not even SHINee can take my mind off of my problem.

~●♥●~