Meeting Her

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

Baby girl, are you dressed already?” Vanness asked as he knocked on Min Young’s door.

Yes oppa! Just give me a minute,” Min Young shouted.

 

Min Young was getting dressed for a dinner with Vanness and his girlfriend. Vanness made a reservation in a newly opened restaurant in the city.

 

Min Young opened the door, finding her brother having some trouble with his cufflinks.

 

Let me help you oppa,” she offered as she clipped his cufflinks together.

Is the fitting alright?” he asked her.

Fitting? What fitting?” she asked, dumbfounded.

The dress,” he pointed at what she’s wearing: http://cdn3.iofferphoto.com/img/item/162/831/497/newest-blue-mini-dress-women-clothing-cocktail-wear-91b6f.jpg

Ahh ne, oppa,” she said.

Are we ready?” he asked and Min Young nodded. “Let’s go!” he said.

 

As Vanness drived their way to the restaurant, he told Min Young a lot of things about Ashley. Min Young sensed that her brother’s happy with Ashley so she brushed the feeling of doubt off of her.

 

“Mianhe JuRin unnie, but it seems like oppa is happy with his current girlfriend right now. I can’t tell him to just leave her and force him to love you if he loves someone else,”Min Young thought.

 

We’re here!” he announced.

 

Vanness went out of the car and tossed his car keys to the valet. He opened Min Young’s door and helped her out.

 

Wow oppa! Are you sure we can get a table in here?” she asked as she noticed a line of people waiting for a table.

Yes. I already made reservations,” he said as he placed Min Young’s hand on his arm and they both went inside.

 

Min Young couldn’t help but look at the interior designs of the restaurant. She loved the warm ambiance that the restaurant has.

 

I made a reservation two days ago,” Vanness informed a waiter.

Name please?” the waiter asked.

Vanness Wu,” he said and the waiter checked something on his clipboard.

A table for three?” the waiter asked and Vanness nodded.

Right this way,” the waiter said and began to lead Min Young and Vanness. Soon, they arrived in their table where there were less people. Vanness helped Min Young take her seat before he sat down on his own chair.

 

As they waited for Ashley to come, they ordered for some refreshments and talked about a lot of things.

 

So how was the concert?” Vanness asked suddenly which made Min Young choke up on her drink.

Uhmm. It was fun oppa. I couldn’t believe how popular Super Junior really is,” she said, not telling him the details of what happened.

 

They both continued to talk, mostly about Ashley.

You know what oppa? I’m really happy for you,” she said as she placed her hand on top of Vanness’ and gave him a smile.

Thanks baby girl,” he said and he kissed her hand.

 

I’m so sorry. I’m late am I?” a girl asked.

No it’s alright. Actually, you’re just in time,” Vanness said as he stood up and kissed the girl’s cheek.

Is this Min Young?” the girl asked.

Yes. Babe, this is Min Young, baby girl, this is Ashley, my girlfriend,” Vanness introduced the two girls to each other. Min Young stood up and gave Ashley a 90 degree bow.

 

[Ashley wore: http://images7.greatglam.com/prod_images_large/MoonCycleRedXK.jpg]

 

Hi, it’s a pleasure to finally meet you,” Min Young said as she gave Ashley a smile.

Oh my gosh, Min Young, you don’t have to be formal with me,” Ashley said as she gave Min Young a hug which caught Min Young by surprise.

Let's all take a seat?” Vanness asked the two girls.

Sure!” Ashley said enthusiastically.

 

The trio ordered their food. As they ate dinner, their table was filled with laughts and giggles. Sometimes, the two girls would talk about girl stuff which will cause Vanness to pout and pretend that he’s being left out. The two girls would tell him that he shouldn’t be acting like a little boy and understand that it was their first time meeting. This would cause Vanness to sulk more in his seat causing the two girls to laugh harder. Deep inside, Vanness was really happy that Ashley and Min Young were getting along.

 

It’s nice to see that they’re getting along. It’s a good thing I met Ashley that night when..when JuRin..” Vanness’ thoughts were interrupted by the girls’ laughter.

 

It was already 10pm and they were still having a good time in the restaurant. Well, that’s what Min Young and Vanness thought.

 

~●♥●~

 

A/N: What do you guys think? Does anyone know what really happened? Do you have any idea what’s going to happen? Loads of drama is on its way. Ciao! ;)