Bothered

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

It has been a month since the four girls started working in a music school for children. Donghae would sometimes fetch Min Young from work and would go on midnight dates together. Every now and then, Min Young would lecture Donghae for taking her on a date instead of resting. But Donghae would always show his cuteness and sweetness to win over that conversation.

 

After a day of teaching her students, Min Young decided to play the piano for a while, while she waited for Donghae. She pressed a note and then another. She began to play Bigbang’s Haru Haru.

 

[Play this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-tG7Mtabpc ]

 

As she played the song, questions began to float around her mind.

 

Leeteuk oppa, what’s bothering you?

Something’s wrong. I can feel it. Why can’t you tell me?

I miss the old Leeteuk oppa. When is he coming back?

Is oppa mad at me?

Did I do something wrong?

 

More questions popped in her mind as she continued through out the song. With her unanswered questions, she felt really sad by the Leeteuk was acting. Aside from Eunhyuk and Heechul, she was also close with Leeteuk. She missed how Leeteuk would randomly joke about anything. She missed seeing him bubbly and happy. All she saw now was a sad and depressed Leeteuk.

 

As she continued playing the song, she felt someone’s presence inside the room. She looked by the door and saw Donghae’s figure leaning by the door frame. She stopped playing.

 

“Oppa, when did you get here?” she said as she stood up. Donghae met her by the middle of the room and gave her a soft kiss.

“A while ago. Why did you stop playing? You were really good,” he said.

“I thought some paparazzi came to stalk,” she said as she fixed his collar.

“You seemed to be bothered by something. Are you alright?” he asked.

“Ne oppa. I’m fine. I guess I’m just tired,” she lied.

“Araso. Kaja. Let’s bring my girlfriend home,” he said as he grabbed her bag that was resting on top of the piano and walked away with their hands held together.

 

*End of Narrator’s POV*

 

*Min Young’s POV*

 

Mianhe oppa for lying. It’s just that I don’t feel that you’re the right person for me to talk to about Leeteuk oppa,” I thought to myself

 

~●♥●~