Faint

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Dead at Heart - Super Junior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVVzf0L40W8

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

“OH MY GOSH!” MinYoung jumped in surprise seeing Ken and JuRin leaning on the wall beside the door.

“How was it?” JuRin asked.

“You’re asking me yet you’ve heard everything,” MinYoung gave them a blank face.

“Only few people like you live in this world,” Ken told her.

“Like what?” MinYoung asked, titlting her head to the right.

“You easily forgave her despite the things she has done to you,” he exclaimed.

“You’re an endangered species!” JuRin exclaimed.

“No, I’m unique and that’s what makes me Shin MinYoung,” MinYoung said with pride.

“But I just couldn’t see Vanness in you. Are you sure you’re siblings?” Ken jokingly asked.

“Yah!” MinYoung punched Ken by the arm.

“YOU ARE REALLY VANNESS’S SISTER!!” Ken exclaimed.

“Alright kids, enough. Let’s eat dinner,” JuRin ushered them to the dining area.

 

While MinYoung was walking towards the dining area, her vision became blurry and her surroundings began to spin. The feeling was worst compared to the times her head spinned when she was in her house’s basement. JuRin noticed MinYoung stopped walking.

 

“Why are you just standing there? Come on, I made you favorite apple pie for dessert,” JuRin said excitedly as she linked her arm with MinYoung’s.

“Unnie?” MinYoung called softly. JuRin’s expression turned into a worried one.

“Are you alright?” JuRin asked in worry as she checked if MinYoung has a fever.

“Unnie..I think..I think..I’m going to…” but everything went black. JuRin held MinYoung’s limp body.

“Ken oppa! Ken oppa!” JuRin called Ken who was already by the dining table.

“What is it?” Ken asked as he went by the living room but was shocked to see MinYoung’s lifeless body lying by the floor.

“What happened here?!” Ken asked as he knelt beside MinYoung’s body.

“I don’t know! We were walking just fine a while ago until she got pale and then fainted!” JuRin exclaimed. Ken didn’t think twice and decided to do what’s right.

 

“Let’s bring her to the hospital,” he suggested.

 

Ken carried MinYoung’s body while JuRin grabbed for their wallet, phones and keys.

 

~●♥●~