They're Coming Home

Living The Celebrity Life

 

다시... 사랑합니다(Love Again) - S.M. The Ballad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU3PRNX_og4&feature=related

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

JuRin sat at the back of Ken car together with MinYoung. She tried to wake MinYoung up.

 

“JuRin-ah, call Vanness now,” Ken ordered as he handed her his phone.

 

JuRin hesitantly grabbed the phone from Ken’s hand.

 

“This is not about you right now, JuRin. This is about MinYoung,”JuRin thought. She hurriedly dialed Vanness’s number. His phone rang thrice.

 

“Ken, what’s up?” Vanness greeted on the other line.

“Vanness-ssi, it’s JuRin,” she said.

“Oh! Ju-JuRin. What made you call?” Vanness chuckled nervously.

“Why are you using Ken’s phone?” he asked. “Oh right! He’s your boyfriend. Wrong question,” JuRin’s heart stung. “No he’s not! I wish you were MY boyfriend!” she wanted to say.

“Why did you call again?” he asked. JuRin came back to her senses.

“It’s MinYoung,” JuRin said.

“What happened to baby girl?” Vanness asked in panic.

“She fainted. We don’t know why yet but you have to come home. We tink this is serious,” JuRin said in a hurry.

“Alright, I’ll get tickets for the next flight,” Vanness hanged up. JuRin dropped the phone and stared straight ahead. She never thought she’ll get to hear his voice again.

“Call the others, too. Especially Donghae,” Ken ordered once again and JuRin obeyed.

 

Not too long, they have arrived at the emergency door of the hospital. Ken laid MinYoung’s body into a stretcher and brought it over to where the doctor is. Ken and JuRin stood nearby while nurses began to attend to MinYoung’s needs. Suddenly, a nurse closed the green curtains.

 

“I’m sorry but you can’t see MinYoung right now but we’ll make sure that we’ll attend to her needs. Please take a seat and fill up this form,” the nurse handed them the papers.

“Are you her close relatives?” the nurse asked.

“No, but we’re her brother’s close friends. We’re just her guardians,” Ken explained.

“Could you please call her brother or anyone who is family related to her?” the nurse asked once again. Ken looked at JuRin.

“I already called everyone. Vanness and Donghae are coming home,” JuRin told Ken.

“They’ll be here,” Ken told the nurse.

 

Later, a doctor approached Ken and JuRin.

 

“Are you Shin MinYoung’s family?” the doctor asked.

“No but we’reher guardians. We’re her brother’s friends,” JuRin explained.

“Is her brother coming?” JuRin nodded.

“Okay, since you’re Ms. Shin’s guardians, we would like to ask you to sign these papers for a CT-Scan. We think some veins in her brain caused her to faint,” the doctor explained.

“Has she woken up yet?” Ken asked as JuRin signed the papers.

“I’m afraid she hasn’t,” the doctor said sadly.

“Is she going to be alright?” JuRin asked.

“I’m not sure. We’ll see after her CT-Scan,” the doctor explained and left with the signed papers.

 

~●♥●~